"(y/n)?"

"Yami," you let go of him, wishing you could hold on just a little bit longer, but instead, took three paces back, away from him. "I'm sorry...but I totally forgot! I have to go to (b/n) who is in the bathroom crying! I don't even know if she's still in there!"

Yami's expression widened with shock, "O-Oh...I see... well, I hope everything is okay. But in the meantime, I'll tell Mr. Shalz that I met you on the way to the bathroom and you tripped and fell when you were on your way trying to get back to the classroom. I'll let him know that I took you to the nurse because you hurt yourself pretty bad, which is an excuse for why it took so long."

You blinked and then gave out an abrupt laugh, "Ya know, that totally sounds like me also."

Yami laughed, "I'll see you later (y/n), tell (b/n) that I hope she feels better." Yami turned away and walked back to class. You stood where you were for a few seconds, watching him leave. You gave out a happy sigh, knowing that this hunk of a man was your boyfriend  now...

You realized what you were doing and then you literally slapped yourself. "Focus (y/n)!" You told yourself, "I need to go save (b/n)!"

And with that, you sped down the hall.

_______________________________________

"(B/N)?!?!" You frantically darted your head from area to area in the bathroom, searching for your friend. "(B/N)! WHERE ARE YOU-"

You then stopped yelling as you heard the faintest sound of a whimper.

"(b/n)....?" You said, much softer this time. You tried to depict where the sound was coming from and found (b/n) on the floor in the corner, her head down and hugging her knees. Shutting herself from the world as she kept on whimpering.

You sat down beside her, hugging her and trying to comfort her. "(b/n) it's okay, I'm here now."

She sniffed and locked her eyes with your own, her face covered in tears. "You...you came," she managed to say through her sobbing. "How come it took you so long? Was your stupid Geometry teacher keeping everyone hostage in the classroom and forcing them to worship numbers or something???"

You couldn't help but laugh. Even when (b/n) is in a bad mood, she never fails to make people happy, even when her herself isn't feeling good at all. "Well...no. A lot happened...but we can discuss that later. The main reason is...what happened to you (b/n)? What's wrong? Who did this...?" Your hands clenched into fists, "DO I HAVE TO KICK SOMEBODY'S ASS?!?!"

(B/n) laughed. She wiped away the tears, but kept her gaze down. "Eh...no. Not really..."

You cocked your head to the side, "So what happened?"

"Well... the teacher told us that we have to get into groups for a group project. Which, for me, sucks balls because I don't know anyone else in this school except for you and Yugi. Anyways um...you know how I still have a crush on Duke?"

Boy oh boy. Duke Devlin. One of the most popular guys in this God forsaken school. Narcissistic and only chooses certain people to talk to, ones that stoop to his "level." Only the populars hang with him. (b/n) has had a HUGE crush on him for a very long time....but she has always tried to hide it. You and (b/n) both know that guys like that are a waste of time...but (b/n) will never get over the fact that deep down, no matter how hard and good she covers it, she is head-over-heels for this guy, even though she never shows it. He's a mere thought in the back of her head because she knows he's not the type of guy for her....but she still has a hard time getting over the crush she has for this green-eyed bad boy.

You started remembering the text (b/n) had sent to you on Yami's first day here at this school:

"Oh come on (y/n)! You know mostly all the boys at this school think they are so up-top....they are sadly such a waste of time!"

You realized that the words that she has sent you are the words that she tells herself to remind herself of what the guys are like at this school as well...

"Yeah...I remember," you said. "I almost forgot that you liked him to be honest."

She gave out a short laugh. "Well, good. I try to forget about it as well. Anyways, group project. I don't know anyone from my class so I got this crazy thought that told me 'Hey! How about try and get into being a part of Duke's group?'." (b/n) put her hand to her forehead, as if regretting about the next part that she had done. "So I did...I tried...but Duke only laughed at me and called me fat, ugly, low-life, etc..." Tears started to form in (b/n)'s eyes again but she wiped them away quickly. "I was stupid to think that I would be a part of his group for the project but I just-"

"YEP I KNEW IT! I HAVE TO KICK SOMEBODY'S ASS."

(b/n) only laughed, "Oh (y/n)..."

"I'M SERIOUS! NONE OF WHAT HE SAID TO YOU WAS TRUE! YOU ARE THE MOST PRETTIEST OF CUPCAKE SPRINKLES EVER BRO! AND YOU'RE HELLA SKINNY! HELL, YOU CAN RUN A MILE IN 8 MINUTES! NOW HOW IN THE WORLD DOES THAT MAKE YOU FAT?!?! I'M SERIOUSLY GONNA TAKE HIS STUPID DICE THAT HE PLAYS WITH AND SHOVE THEM THROUGH HIS EYE SOCKETS AND THEN-"

"OKAY OKAY (Y/N)!" (b/n) was now rolling on the floor and holding her stomach in an attempt to stop her laughter. "Thank you...I mean, I honestly don't believe the insults it's just...it was hard hearing them from him...especially if it's the guy I like....you know?"

"Yeah, I understand. But don't worry, he's obviously blind and what he said was not true at all."

(b/n) smiled, showing her white teeth. "Thanks (y/n). You're the best."

You smiled back, "I'm always here for you mate. Did you find another group to do the project with?"

"Oh, yeah. The teacher assigned me to a different group. It's all good." (b/n) stood up. You did the same.

"Well, looks like it's time to go back to our classes," you said, with a hint of depression. Ugh, I hate my classes so much...

"Yeah...I don't even know what I'm going to say to my teacher as an excuse..." (b/n) said as you and her left the bathroom and started walking down the hall. "What about you? What are you going to say to Mr. Shalz about being gone for so long?"

A smirk appeared on your face, "Oh, don't worry. My boyfriend  has got that taken care of for me already."

"YOUR WHAT?!?!"

______________________________________________

Hey everyone! Please forgive me about the delay! I'm so sorry :( EGYPTIAN GODS, PLEASE CURSE ME AS A PUNISHMENT! I TOLD MY READERS THAT I WILL UPDATE EVERY WEEKEND....BUT SCHOOL IS SUCH A BITCH!....hopefully you guys understand right? xD I missed you all! I hope you enjoy this chapter, PLEASE let me know if I need any improvements! I want to create what you guys like to read! :D Thank you so much, this story has over 20,000 views! That's incredible! All thanks to you guys! -hugs all of you so tightly-

Have a great week! See you next weekend for sure! I promise! :D

~Crystal