Tonight

"Story time!" Sweetie belle said. "I'm so excited" squealed AppleBloom her face lightening with hope "I hope it is something different this time!" Scootaloo said with a sigh. Rainbow Dash, walking by heard this she tried to get as much information as possible about this story through other ponies conversations after pinkie was caught. Sweetie belle continued this story has been tossed around from here to there lately. Scootaloo interrupted with a groan "I'm going to bed." "Nice going Sweetie belle! The only way to get her to believe it is to just simply read it to her again." Appleboom mocked. "It's what she suggested." "BUT IT FAILED EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "Guess we should talk to her." Rainbow bit her tongue to stop her from screaming "BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" When she got to the room window of the clubhouse she heard a loud. "I'M NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO THAT THING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT GOING TO BELIEVE IT EITHER!!!!!!!!!!" Obviously coming from Scootaloo. Apple bloom finally asked "but when will you believe it?" Calming down a bit "when I see it" "yeah, cuz that is what 10 year olds fight about today a story about your big sister killing you. Bra" rainbow thought. "She is not going to be happy about this!!!!!" Sweetie belle complained. "We can get this over with quickly." she gulped "I hope." A hooded pony sat in a big room full of silhouettes of somepony no one could make out. "So"a loud voice boomed "was she convinced?!" "They held their mouths shut until "NO!!!!!!" "WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I tell you the truth and this is what you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I ask is to convince her ok now go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "Mam' she said she would only believe it is she saw it." THAT'S ALL I NEEDED TO KNOW NOW LEAVE." The hooded pony grabbed the brim of her hood then a voice came "THERE SHE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It was Cloud Blast. "SHIT!!!!!!!!!" She said aloud. She flew straight for Rarity's while losing Cloud. Another hooded figure appeared after she left. "Hey, she is headed for rarity's to get a disguise. Should I stop her?" He asked "NO!" "Why?" "Because I want her to get to this New Years party just as much as she does!