Put it into action

Rainbow had a harder time sleeping she was only thinking about how she would get past the "partner." About 4 hours later she got an idea and went to bed. The night Finally came. Rainbow walked to where she was supposed to meet her partner. She would've gotten her out before he was there, If he wasn't already there. So, she went on to plan B. "Hey, how about we both guard 1 part of this place. He nodded. She was so close to victory. Luckily Pinkie was on the side that she was guarding. She was positive that she would win. The moment she opened the door.............THE ALARM WENT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "SHIT!!!!!!!!!" Rainbow was so shocked by this that she jumped so fast her armor fell off. "DOUBLE SHIT!!!!!!!" "Stop saying shit and go!!!!!!!" Pinkie said. "I guess you're right!!!!!!!!" With that being said they took off faster than you could say "TASTE THE RAINBOW MOTHER F*CKER!!!!!!!!!!!!" They didn't seem to be able to stop until they ran into an intersection. "One way or another you take one I will take and you take the other the chances at least one of us will make it!!!!!!" Pinkie yelled. Rainbow took one shoot and Pinkie took the other. Their hooves could be heard from 1 mile. An in about 30 minutes the pair was back together. The next thing they knew Cloud Blast was dangerously close to them with a huge army behind her. Pinkie knew what she had to do. She stopped reached her hoof out and Cloud Blast tripped over it getting herself caught in the process but, Rainbow didn't notice this until she was out of the place. She knew they would look for her in Canterlot so she snuck a train back to Ponyville to plan. Then she remembered about The Canterlot New Years Party. She could ask her friends for help.