Going in cloudsdale

Chapter 2

The cyan mare sighed. "when is she gonna start talking!?" Rainbow Dash remarked to Sorin. "Listen up!" Yelled out Spitfire. "Hearths Warming is coming up in a few days and we need the best performance of the year. So, we need to get as much practice in as possible. I have a idea which requires a lot good effort, work, and timing. So, you all run around when called and stop when I say stop. Ok?" "Yes Ma'am!" Said the other wonderbolts. "Ok then Sorin, he ran around the edges of the arena "stop!" This pattern went on until every wonderbolt had a certain point in the arena except for Rainbow Dash. But, when spitfire finally called her name it felt like glory. She told her to go to the bottom of the arena and to fly straight up when she said "now!" (Since there was a hole in the middle. She called each of the wonderbolts by name each leaving the trace of their tracks finally there was a voice that yelled "now!" She knew what this meant she flew straight through the bottom then a fireworks were set off leaving the rainbow streak more significance. They all continued in a circle around each streak bending as they turned. They all flipped straight up in unison. Fell and all got down on their original spots. "The practice was a success." Spitfire concluded. "But the next one will be longer and bigger then this one. The arena everything was still lighten up by the moon and all of the wonderbolts had left including rainbow dash.
A day later...
"Are you sure?!"
"Yes I'm sure Scootaloo. I'm going to be back for Hearths Warming eve, I'm sure of all of it!"
"You said that last year."
She remembered when she was only able to talk to her only before her big show. About 3 minutes at most. She stared back at the filly who inquired the original question, and pondered on it.
"I'll be there I promise!"
But little did she know she wouldn't be there, and that had nothing to do with the wonderbolts.