My Poor Alice

Alice

I am going mad. I know it. The only reason I'm still alive is because there is a tube going from inside my cement coffin to the outside. It was meant to keep me alive so that I could suffer from dehydration or from hunger. I can hardly breath though. It's driving me mad. I can't stand it. I claw at the walls and kick my legs like a mad women. I have already screamed so much that I can't even talk anymore. Nothing will come out. I'm afraid I'm going to die in here.

James

It has been weeks since I've been to see Alice. Her parents recently got married. Her stepsister hates her. Their parents went on vacation for a month. I hope she didn't upset Alice. As I step into their porch I knock on the door. Her stepsister comes out. The minute she did she had this ugly sly smile on her face. " Alice isn't here anymore. " I then saw it in here eyes. Murder. I grabbed her by the neck and screamed in her face. " Where is she? " I squeezed harder. " In the cemetery. " she squeaked moments before going limp. I threw her body to the side and ran to the cemetery. I looked every where. There was one grave that had a tube sticking out of it. I got hopeful then scared. I pushed the cover of the coffin off to see my lover. It was horrifying. Her eyes were open. She wasn't breathing. Her fingers were bloody. I looked closer at them to see that the nails had been ripped out. Her dress was shredded and spotted with blood. I was horrified. I couldn't take it. I ran and ran and ran. Not stopping for anything.