Another Little Girl

I have had the urge many times before. I have looked out of the small window on the south wall of the small little room yearning to be out there with all of the trees and green stuff. All I would have to do is turn the knob on the door that was not the north wall and step out of the room and into the grass, vines, and plants. But alas I cannot.

Mother told me never to step foot out side. She was beautiful. Golden hair, green eyes, and she was very muscly. Then again that was such a long time ago. If I was told right and there was 365 days in a year, then the last time I ever saw my mother, or anyone, was 3 years ago. The only reason I have food is because down in the basement is a large freezer with many vegetables. I was 5 when she left, so I guess I would be 8 years old this year. I have her golden hair, but I have my late fathers brown eyes. My mother never told me how he had died.

However there is none as of today. I'm hungry. Where is my mommy? I sit down because I do not have the strength to stand. I start to fall asleep when I hear knocking on the door. I am frighted as the door opens, and I prepare for the worst. The door opens all the way to reveal a man. He was very tall and had black hair with black clothing on. " Thank the gods your still alive! " The man said as he held out his hand. " Where is my mommy? " He looks at me with a sad expression and takes his hand away. That's when I start to cry.

Then I get a glimpse of what was right out side the door. I was my mothers rotting body. I wish the man would tell how she died and why, but he refused. A week later the man had brought me to his small house. It was very ugly. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a knife that was in the sink and pierced my heart with the cold hard blade three times until I couldn't even lift my arms. I saw black and I felt my self fading. I smiled as I saw my parents then, opening their arms. I ran in their embrace as soon as could move. So this is heaven.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so I know a lot of people like this short story. Well so do I. If you want me to remake the end so that she lives, and have me continue on on how she lives her life and cope with everything that has happen ( and I am sorry to say there will be more darkness in her life than that that has just happened ) Then tell me. If you don't want me to do that then once again tell me. I will keep this ending on wattpad even if I do rewrite it. Thank you