"How did you know that?" I asked in disbelief.

"Mind link. It's this mind conversation between my pack members and I. Anyway, want me to go get you some clothes?" Blake asked me smirking and I glared at him. "That would be deeply appreciated," I glared at him and he laughed, walking out of the room.

A few long minutes later a knock sounds through the bathroom door.

"Jazzy? It's me," Blake said and I opened the door slightly to grab the clothes, but instead I was slammed against the wall of the bathroom.

Blake placed his lips on mine and I kiss him back and tangle my fingers through his silky hair. As we kissed, I felt sparks running through my entire body, but I liked it. We pull back and he rested his forehead against mine.

"You look so damn beautiful right now," he said, while staring deeply into my eyes. I blushed furiously and stared into his eyes that were now the same shade as his wolf's. He grinned and took a step back and I smiled and grabbed tightly onto the towel.

"I couldn't pick anything, so I got what I thought matches," he said as I took a look at the clothes. He chose black skinny jeans, a white tank top, and a black leather jacket. I chuckled once I saw what he got while shaking my head. 

I got dressed and then headed to Emma's room. I applied some make up giving myself a natural look. I dried and curled my hair quickly into loose curls before heading back to Blake's room.

I assumed he was still in the shower and so I opened the door and entered. I froze when I saw he was walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Sorry, I'll just l-leave," I stuttered and was half-way through closing the door when his hand pulled it open and stopped me.

"No, no, it's fine, don't leave. I'll be done in a few seconds," he told me smiling his usual charming smile. I blushed and kept my eyes trained to his face and only his face. He chuckled and turned around walking to his dressing room to get his clothes.

My eyes took the opportunity to check out his back and let me tell you, I was impressed. His back muscles would flew when he walked and damn was that hot. I didn't realize I was still staring at the wall blankly for quite some time until he turned his head to my direction and I saw that he was already dressed. 

"Take a picture; it'll last longer," he said smirking. "I wasn't-" I began but cut myself off and quickly hurried out of the room and down the stairs.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a cold glass of water to cool down my burning face. Liz entered the room, took one look at me, and burst out laughing.

"I-I'm sorry, you just look so flushed right now," Liz said laughing even more, "What's up with the fire?"

"Nothing," I muttered.

"Oh, it's nothing, Mom, I just caught her staring that's all," Blake said entering the room.

"Well, you think I haven't noticed you staring when I was only in a towel?" I said making his face turn red this time.

"Oh yeah?" Liz said with a smirk, "So you guys are in that level now?" she asked us teasingly.

"What? No!" I said and Blake protested.

"Mom!" Blake shouted making Liz laugh.

My face flushed and I buried my face in my hands for the second time today.

Liz laughed and shooed us out the kitchen to cook dinner. Blake laughed at my face and took me in his arms as we sat on the couch in front of the TV. 

"You're adorable," he said and I smiled leaning my head in his chest as we watched a show that was on. After 20 minutes or so, Emma and Evan entered the room and smiled at us when they saw us.

"Hey, I hope you don't mind but I burrowed some of your clothes," I told Emma. "Oh it's fine, I suspected you would anyways," she told me smiling. 

"Hello, Gorgeous!" Evan greeted me and I smiled at him, "hello, Evan," I told him. Evan opened his mouth to say something, but Blake beat him to it.

"Evan, you open that mouth of yours about my mate one more time and you're dead," He threatens and Evan sighs and shuts his mouth. After 10 mins Liz calls us in for an amazing lunch consisting of spaghetti and meatballs. It was so good that I had two servings of it and was stuffed.

After lunch, Blake and I were walking around the pack house for some fresh air and showing me around. Some were looking at us with a confused expression, but Blake just told me that he would explain everything to them later.

"So, I've been meaning to ask you a question," Blake said, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"What is it?" I asked him softly and he turns to me nervously.

"I know it's fast and I understand if you reject but want to move in with me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited