Evidence against Art Theft Accusation (Rant)

Update 25/01/16: Problem solved! (>﹏<) Both party apologized... We would have made her anonymous but she prefered that we leave her name like this for a specific reason... ^~^ Thanks again everyone but at the same time sorry for troubling each of you to reply to our long and rude post... XP

Mya: Another thing, please don't accuse hannahnanmababjs anymore!
She has been very nice and replied to every single comment addressed to her, apologizing. She accepts that she had made a mistake and that's already plenty:) I thank everyone who sided with us and supported us in this small issue!(^^)

You may read this if you wish but no more hate please! ><

*coughs* Ahem. This chapter is addressed to hannahnanmababjs
Please read this through.

Don't regret that you gave me the permission to do so okay? Cause this will stay here until the end of time (We will remove your name if you just apologize but I don't you are going to, so until the end of time)

And you were the one who asked for it. You started all these and asked us to prove it. You said you won't feel anything even if we post this so I assume it's okay to show your name....

(Sorry for the rude language everyone >﹏< I am getting defensive) And also, everyone else can skip this cause it's just a sort of rant XP

*clears throat*

Even though "apologized", I am still angry at you ヽ('Д')ノ Because in just a single message, all your above reasons contradict your 'sorry'. That means your apology is neutralized with even more comments XP

Here I am going to show you the proofs (image above) and how suck as a detective.

Friday night, Mya and I have been accused as art thieves by you. It's really ironic that we are protecting ourselves from art thieves but instead we get labelled as one.

These kinds of things had occurred a few times before but those false accusers all shut up when asked for the link cause there aren't. Like I said, when you type "SagiCorn_Artists" on Google Search, you can see our drawings.

Story:
I was happily scrolling down my notifications until I saw comments on our drawings which really insulted me. I mean, who would like to have their works called stolen?! Grr....

(Approximate words, not exact)

Angel Beats: "I have seen this on the Internet" Of course you must have! I wrote Credits to the Original. Don't you fricking read what I wrote?

Inu x Boku SS: "You didn't draw her that's why you don't know her name" What the hell is wrong with forgetting some anime character's name? -.- The bad painting skills and grids, still not mine?

Hatsune Miku: "If you draw it so alike, you must have traced it" Hahahaha. This is a compliment for the 2013 me who drew that. I drew it so perfectly back then. Like WOW. I mean, go open up the image and compare line by line if you want!

The next day, still the same...

Unknown Character: How can you not know the character and draw it? UGH.... Is it a crime to draw some random anime character which I found on a book???

Yukino: Show me a video of you drawing this as proof of not tracing. You are really stupid -_- This is an unreasonable way to prove... Ask any artists around, they can't either. Who the heck would record themselves drawing something? And this drawing is from last year. Unless you help us leapt into time, we are SO going to do it.

Ok now why the art aren't traced.

Angel Beats: You can clearly see that Kanade has been displaced because of lack of space. That is the major difference, there are a lot if you look more carefully.

Inu x Boku SS: The grids are made by me! For an art class! =皿= And I was bad with watercolour before!

Hatsune Miku: I don't understand how you can't distinguish between a traced one and the original one if you don't have proof. I even found them before you -_-#

Unknown Character: This one obviously is not traced. So ugly.... XP

Yukino: This one is Mya's drawing. You can see the difference in the position of the strokes and the body in general. The original one is obviously better than my ugly drawing.

I had to sign my old drawings and place my favourite pencil next to them for some solid proof. Just specially for you. Happy now? I can finally feel the satisfaction for venting out my anger.....

You make such a fuss that it feels really bad to have your art stolen. Have you ever considered what it feels like to have your hours of work being called stolen? And what's more, I went to search for the image before you. You.... *coughs coughs* BEEEEP.

Sure, our first drawings are not originals but they are the ones who got us so far now. They are a big help for skills and observation skills. Don't believe me? Just look at our drawings latest drawings in Book 1 and all the drawings here (except for #1 and #2)

I hope you at least really feel apologetic for this..... and maybe we should just part ways now....  Sorry everyone, yes, I am THIS mean to anyone who deserves it T_T My reputation just plumetted XP

But seriously, before accusing someone, you must check the original link or something the like beforehand. That's just too rushed and here is the consequence. ( ̄∇ ̄)

I may have exaggerated a bit ^~^ but take this as a lesson (for not checking the originals first before labelling us like that) and punishment (for the accusations without proof).

Mya: A little word from me...Fortunately, only one of my artworks has been accused of art theft since they are so ugly XD This must be really hard for Lyrica but if these people don't believe us, then I am too sorry for them.
If you're so persistant, try to find the original owner of the drawing before you accuse us!

~Lyrica (24 January 2016)