#9 WIP Lavi + Contest News

Scroll down until "~~~.." if you are not interested in anything else except the contest news!

Ok so, I am so sorry for not being able to update for the past 1 week T_T
School is definitely a prison...the homework just keep pilling up and as soon as you finish some, others just keep coming like flying arrows =.=

I haven't drawn since last Sunday and I may find some time to draw during the weekend so you'll get minimum one update a week from me><
Fortunately Lyrica is here too and she'll probably update more since she's more devoted to drawing than I am XD

Well, this drawing is a WIP of the D. gray man request and I have been working on the digital version, so it might take a little while longer than usual. I haven't signed it yet so my proof against art theft will be the completed drawing :)

Must go do homework now, what about you guys? I'm so jealous of those who are in holidays right now... #_#

~Mya

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok some news about the contest now. As you all know the deadline is 29 of January. But! There is a change in deadline!

Updated Deadline: Friday 5th February 23:59 GMT +0

Good news (to late-comers): Yay! Good for you! The contest time has been extended for one week. *^O^* That means more time for drawing! Rejoice now!

Bad news (to participants): Awww.... sorry but the deadline has been extended and you have to wait one more week to know the results.... (>﹏<)

Uhm... if you are interested in the cause too, just read down here.

Well you see, we have school starting and homeworks and requests piled up X_X And Mya is seriously busy, even more than the Almighty Lyrica now watching TV and typing this.

And it seems that Mya has a lot of troubles to find time to complete the requests, like me too, even less have time to mark the contest entries (>﹏<)

So on that weekend, there is Chinese Spring Festival. Weekend extended by 1 day ( ̄∇ ̄) So we have more time to judge the contest entries. And Mya may be slightly less busy than usual. And that's it.

That's for the best of everyone.

We will be calculating the points of every entries but they will not be shown publicly. You have to PM us if you want to know the point ;)

~Lyrica