Freed likes Mirajane?!

Hey...sorry if I haven't been updating for such a long time...its just that...whatever I'm just really bored to death today. So that's why I am going to finish this story and THANK YOU SO MUCH for the votes and comments and the 8.5 k readers! Thank you! I just can't thank enough!

Your POV

"Kyyyaaahhh! The way you two kiss?! Oh. My. God. It was so sweet!!! The best couple I have ever known! You guys are sweeter than the most sweetest candy in the whole universe! Kyah! How much I wish to have a boyfriend who is sweet just like Laxus to (y/n)!" I heard Mirajane shouted. That was...nice to hear.

"*fake coughs* t-thanks *fake coughs*" I fake cough and said it fast but I know Mirajane understand what I said and of course Laxus heard it too. Wait...Mirajane want a...boyfriend? AHA! I remember Freed told me about something! What was it again? Hmm...

"What was it?" I asked myself and Laxus heard me but I didn't mind him...yet.

"Hey. Got a problem? Didn't you like the way I kiss you earlier?" And I blushed and he also smirked.

"N-no! Its just that Freed told me about something but I just can't remember it...he only said it just a few days go."

"That he likes Mirajane?" I was shocked for the moment good thing no one was listening to us. That was it! He totally likes Mira! I have to tell her! Then I just remember that Freed told me not to tell her.

"Can I tell her?" I asked him.

"That Freed likes Mirajane?" He asked me. Why is he asking me when I am the one who is asking him.

"Freed likes Mirajane?!" Erza joined the chat.

"Don't tell anybody or he will definetely be mad...if you know what I mean." I said to her and wink.

"Yeah, sure...but when is he planning to tell her?" She asked us both.

"He didn't told me anything about that." I said. Me and Erza slowly both look at Laxus and stare at him.

"What? You want me to tell you when is he planning to tell her?" He said in a scowly way. Me and Erza puppy eyes for him.

"Tsk. That won't work to someone like me." He said. Then I remembered. I whisper to him.

"If you tell me, we can go to my house and have dinner then after that we can go to my queen size bed." I whispered to him and he is shocked and blush.

"Feb. 14, Valentines day." He said quickly and Erza was confused why he answered so quickly. I knew this was the only way so he can tell when is Freed is gonna confess to her....but what place?

"What place?" I asked him. Then he puts his mouth close to my right ear.

"If you promise me?" He whispers. Well I got no choice. He is still virgin and me too. But tonight I will not let him. I will think of a way to make him think that we are going to do it but we will just sleep on the bed. Haha!

"Of course." Even though its not. I am a liar. A liar to her boyfriend. Tsk. A girlfriend would never do that to her boyfriend but look what I just did!

"In the park at exactly eight o'clock pm." And then he looked at me wink. At first I didn't get it but after a few seconds he was thinking of something else like dirty, a dirty mind. His mind! Is very! So very! Greenminded!

"How about we help Freed? I mean it would be a lot easier for him to confess for Mira, right? We can make a few disigns in the park, a few candles and some red petals on the ground that will lead to the park." Erza said. That could be a good plan. Since Mira is my bestfriend. I know all her favorites and There this once she told me that she had a GIANT or HUGE CRUSH on Freed!!! Can you believe that?! They are so definetely fit for each other!

"That sounds like a great so great plan! We can do that! Put a little candles a-and Freed could sing a song that is all about her and him! It would be so romantic! Just the two of them. And we are hiding in the bushes and bring cameras and when Mirajane said yes! There we come out and say happy valentines and you two are perfectly fit! Right?"

"(Y/n), you really got it all planned in just one minute. I am very impressed." Erza said to me and gave me 2 thumbs up.

"Well you do know I like to plan especially something like this! Duh?!" I said and smile at her and of course she smiled back.

"Leave me out of your stupid, ridiculous, and annoying plan. You and me got a date on valentines, remember? And what about you, Erza? Don't you have a date with Jellal too? Cause if you don't, you are going to be lonely and I will make sure me and (y/n)'s date on valentines will not be cancelled just because of Freed going to confess to Mirajane. Just make someone do your work and we can all get along! It is almost valentine's day!" Well somebody is angry.

That will be all till the next chapter!