Sorry.

What's up? How's it going? I'm sorry if the chapter 13 is short. But thanks for the comments that you guys gave to me! I really really appreciate it! Thank you for the 'Your a really good writer!' Comment whoever comment that I forgot that person's name....but I hope you like this part! 😁😁😁✌🏻️

Your POV

I slowly open my eyes and...why am I in my bed? Okay I still have my clothes last night...but how did I got here? I got up and saw Laxus in my lap...this kinda reminds me when we were kids.

~ Flashback ~

You wake up and found the boy who save you yesterday he's head on your lap sleeping.

"Umm...." you whispered.

He looked up to see you.

"Ah! I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" you said.

"No, not at all" he said.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked.

You nodded to respond.

"That's good" he grinned.

He saw you looking so sad.

"Don't be sad, Smile!" he said while smiling.

Then your sad mouth turned into a smiling mouth in an instant.

"See? you look more beautiful when you smile" he said.

"Thank you" you said to him with a smile.

"What's your name by the way?" he asked gently.

"(f/n)" you said.

"Well (y/n) my name is Laxus Dreyar, the grandson of the master of Fairy Tail" he grinned.

~ End of Flashback ~

It brings me back to the past...what a great memories we have back then.

'He looks so adorable...' I thought to myself. I giggle but not to loud.

"Mmm...(y/n)" I heard him...'Is he dreaming about me?' I blushed a little.

"Laxus?" I whispered at him. Then he slowly opened his eyes and then quickly got up.

"Ah! (Y/n)!"

"I'm sorry! Did I wake you up?" I asked him.

"Umm...not really." He said to me. Then there was just silence between us. 'Well this awkward' I said in my mind.

"So...why are you in my house?" I asked him again.

"You were drunk last night so I pick you up and got you in your house." He answered.

"Ok but how did you get into my house?" I asked him again.

"Your door was open." He quickly answered.

"Oh. That's why."

"Ok. I'm going to the shower and you may get out now." I said to him.

"No." He said and pick the blanket, get into the bed, lay down there and sleep.

"Hey! I said ge-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because he snore so loud.

"Whatever." I said.

I go to my closet pick up some clothes and my towel and go to the shower. I put my clothes close to the sink and turn on the water to warm. I took off my clothes but before that I close and locked the door because maybe he will peek (A/n: MAYBE! Don't go to far!) and took of my clothes and got into the water. When I got into the bathtub, I sing. It's kinda like one of my hobbies.