Your Late.

Hey guys! Okay today is Sunday soooo...I'm gonna continue this story and I made the last chapter on Friday! I'm just letting you know...and this is the second chapter I just made for the week and I'm sorry if I haven't been updating it's just that...argh! School! Damn how I hate math and history! But whatever it's part of my life already!

Laxus: Tsk. Lier, lier, and lier.
Leiy: I am not a LIER!!! You are! You are just saying those because you don't like me or hate me!
Laxus: Tsk. You're wrong.
Leiy: Oh please! You hate me!
Laxus: Hey! We'll continue this on a private place!
Leiy: And why?!
Laxus: J-just do it! *Walks Away*
Leiy: Reader-chan I just made the love of my life and the one and only angry! What am I gonna do?! I'll just say sorry...just read the story below! And I'll try to apologize to him. 😭😭😭

Your POV

I was walking around well actually I was about to go to the guild but I saw a cafe.

"There's nothing wrong when you are just gonna drink a coffee right?" I said to myself. I walked in then I saw Lucy and Levy reading books while drinking coffee. I will just go to them.

"Hey guys. Why are you guys doing here?" I said to them and they look at me.

"Ah. (Y/n) I didn't know that you go here. Well actually this is the newest cafe in the city, Shino Cafe. The name is actually pretty cute and they have wonderful coffees, cappaccino, and others! And its only for 34 jewels! How cool is that?" Lucy answered my question. Shino Cafe? It is pretty cute and when you say it is so kawaii.

"Did you drag Levy down all the way here just to be with you to read a book and drink coffee?" I joke around.

"Yeah she did." Levy respond and we laugh. It sure is fun when you are with your friends together in one cafe. But someone tapped my shoulder and Lucy, Levy quickly said that they have to do a 'thing'? What thing? I know they are lying and they are even smirking with a little giggle. 'I can hear you!' I thought to myself. Who is this guy so they can just leave me with this stranger!

"(Y/n). I knew you would be here." He kinda sound like...Laxus? Or is he? I turned around and saw knew it! Laxus Dreyar doing in a cafe? What is he doing here? Did I do something wrong? He already stole my first kiss and he is going to be angry? Tsk.

"What? You already stole my first kiss and all I get is an angry face?" I said to him.

"Your late." This guy is really pissing me off right now!

"Late for what?!" I asked him angrily.

"This." He said to me....what? I don't understand.

1...

2...

3...

4...

5...

"See ya later at the guild, sweetheart." He said to me while smirking and walked away.

'Ok. What in the hell just happened? D-did he? Did he just? He kissed me! This time I actually counted it! He kissed me for 5 seconds!!! Wait am I blushing?!'

Then I came back to my senses and walked away from where I was sitting. There was a lot of people who saw us!!! He is fricking crazy! That guy?! Is seriously in trouble for doing that! I'm gonna play a prank on him! First he stole my first kiss. Second he stole my second kiss in front of many people. Amd third he just smirk?! He didn't care if there was a lot people saw us kissing?! He is so dead.

I'm gonna prank him tell him I want to break up with him then when he is shocked or angry or whatever. I will laugh so hard and tell him its a prank! And say to him that counts as a warning for stealing my first kiss and second kiss without warnings and showing it to all people without any warnings!

Laxus Dreyar be ready!

That will be all for today! Thanks for everything! Voting and comments! Thank you I love you guys! I know I already updated it on thursday that means today is thursday...it's just that I was really excited for this! So I'm gonna do it tomorrow again! That is friday! Thank you!