Another Day Ruined

Konnichiwa Minna-san~ I'm so thankful that you got to read my story^^.....well that's all I can say to you guys.....Good Luck!

*Morning* Your POV

I wake up and get up from my bed, I open my window to see the morning sun ^^.

"Waaa~ today is looking so great!" I said to myself.

I walk to go to the bathroom and brush my white shining teeth while humming. I take a bath, the water is so great coming down my beautiful smooth, (s/c) skin.

"Today is so great, the morning sun and now the water is so warm. I wish everyday is like today." I said that to myself. I took my white towel to cover my body and left the bathroom, I go to my bedroom  and looked in the mirror.

"Hmm...should I go in style today?" I asked myself.

"A simple dress is good with me" I said to myself and picked a dress that has flowers on it and put it on. It looked quite simple and it looked great in me. I tie my (h/c) hair up. I go outside headed to my guild Fairy Tail.

I walk while humming in pretty tone cause I was in a good mood today. I open the big door of Fairy Tail and walk in.

"Good Morning, Everyone!" I greet them happily.

"You seem like in a good mood today, (y/n)" Cana said to me with a smile.

"Well..I am going on a mission" I said to her.

"A special mission?" she asked with a smirked. Now I'm really gonna blush.

"I-its n-nothing s-s-special...." I said while my cheeks are turning red >///<.

"Who's this guy?" she asked so suddenly!!

"W-what do you m-mean?" I asked while there's still full red on my cheeks!!

The big door of Fairy Tail was opened, we all stop what we were doing and looked at the people who open the door..........Laxus and his team the Thunder God Tribe.

"Gray!" someone yelled.

"FIGHT ME!!!" someone yelled again as soon as I turned I saw Natsu Dragneel, the fire dragon slayer.

"WHAT'S THAT FIRE FREAK?!?!" someone else yelled, there I saw Gray Fullbuster, the ice wizard.

"QUIET!!!" as I looked to the right I saw Erza Scarlet, she use requip magic.

"YES MAA'M!!" Natsu nad Gray quickly respond and stop fighting to each other and I laugh, pretty soon we all laugh.

Wow....everyone except him...and of course his team...I wonder sometimes what is he thinking now...

Laxus's POV

Tsk. What's so funny about that?

"Laxus...." As soon I looked to the left I saw Freed Justin, who's always talking to me and sometimes I saw him stalking to me.....he's kinda weird...

"What?" I asked

"What mission should we take?" He asked to me.

"I don't know about you guys, I'm having a day-off" I answered. I was not in the mood today. Today is boring I just wanna listen to my music and just sit down.

"Oh...ok..." He respond to my answer.

"What about you guys go on a mission and come back later." I said to them so I can have a peaceful day without them.

"Sure! we can go shopping!" Evergreen said that loudly.

"Yeah whatever." I just respond like that. Hope they stay forever there.

Then Freed, Bickslow, and Evergreen are finally gone! Now I can rest!......I looked around the guild and nothing is happening...What is happening today? It's so boring...Well I better started a ruckus, it might be fun.

I walk to Natsu and said to him that Gray said you're the weakest and the most annoying in the guild and he stand up and shout..

"WHAT WAS THAT YOU PERVERT STRIPPER?!?!" Natsu shouted while there's a little fire in his mouth.

This time I walk to Gray and told him that Natsu said you're the most ugliest and the most weakest in the guild and he stand up and shouted...

"YOU WANNA FIGHT FLAME BRAIN?!?!" He shouted too.

Then those two fight each other and I'm just enjoying the show HAHAHAHAHA! Natsu accidentaly push Erza and Erza's cake fell on the floor! THEN NATSU SUDDENLY STEP ON IT AHHAHAHAAH without even realizing!! HAHAHAHAHA!

Erza stand up and knock out those two out.

"WHO STARTED THIS?!" she asked out loudly.

"HE STARTED FIRST!!" Natsu and Gray point fingers to each other.

Your POV

*sighs* Not today....Another day ruined by those two knuckle heads.

I'm just gonna go home and do nothing all day -_- because those two knuckle ruined my wonderful day to be with him! I'm just gonna go now.

"I'm leaving" I said to everyone except that they are all busy fighting to each other.

I headed home and lay on my soft and smooth bed.

"KYAA~ this is the life! doing nothing and nothing to worry about!" I said that to myself...Okay that's kinda weird. Whatever I'm sleeping now.

Hey guys hope you like it X3 the mission were canceled because of the two knuckle heads -_-. Anyways I'm so sorry I didn't do this for like a month now! I don't have really have that much free time...I only used to sleep or relax in my bed for a few hours :'( PLEASE DON'T HATE >^<  I'm continuing it now anways T-T I'm really so sorry...Pls don't forget to vote and comment and Keep Calm and Love Laxus Dreyar~