Where is it?

Hey guys! I'm gonna stop myself here since I see that writing this is pointless. I have a new Snapchat (raven_joker) and as always my Kik is RvenJoker.

Inside Emma's car, Regina took her phone out of her pocket and sent a quick text to Robin saying that she was out with Emma helping her on something. Her outlaw's reply warmed her heart.

'Are you alright? Do you need help?'

Regina smiled thinking about how he hadn't even asked what was going on, he trusted her and that meant a lot to the brunette. 

'I'm fine, but the concern is greatly appreciated. I think that between Ms. Swan and I everything can be handled'

Emma looked at Regina and snapped her gaze back into the road, "Regina?" she asked. "Yes, Ms. Swan?" was her reply.

The blonde looked at her partner, her gaze was dividing itself between the brunette and the road not wanting to be scolded by Regina about how she should keep her stare ahead, "I have two questions". Regina simply looked at the Sheriff, already knowing that the other woman would ask whatever was in her mind anyway. 

"First question, are we gonna keep this a secret? And by 'this' I mean the portal".

"I would really say that it does not matter. We do not know who called the station to report the portal, so that person could have already spread the word, if anyone asks, I believe that we should just tell them".

Emma nodded her head once in understanding, she had been thinking along the same lines as Regina, "Second question. How did you read my mind?". The brunette sighed, after revealing the fact, she had expected Emma to ask some questions. It annoyed her nonetheless. "My own magic was greatly amplified after becoming the Dark One-" the last word coming out as something uncertain "reading minds, as you say it, is a thing I can't tone down, it doesn't simply come with and 'Off' button. It's not something that every sorcerer can do. Rumple could do it, but he chose not to because of the great strain it had on the mind. As far as myself, it is not voluntary, my magic reaches out to the people and I can read, as you so crudely say it, their minds".

Silence.

Emma was not making a sound other than her breathing, she was taking all the information in. Regina had always been powerful and she knew it. She was pretty certain that Gold knew too. The blonde could only wonder how powerful the Mayor was now, if she had that great amount of magic before, imagine it now while being the Dark One. Regina remained in silence for the simple fact that she appreciated it.

A thought intruded into her head, which she voiced out loud, "Where is the dagger?" her eyebrows raised. She knew that she didn't have it with her, and that Robin didn't have it either.

The car stopped sharply making both Regina and Emma tumble towards the dash board. "What, Emma?!" she asked in a hurry trying to mask her features. She really didn't want to deal with another villain, not so soon.

Emma looked at the brunette, her face had a look of panic, "You don't have it?!" she almost yelled.

"How could I possibly have it, Ms. Swan?"

"I- I don't know! I thought you poofed it to you or something!" the Savior spluttered. 

"I did not even think about the dagger up until now!" said Regina in a raised voice. They had to find that dagger, because whoever had knew that they could use it to make Regina do whatever they wanted. Hate towards Regina had been reduced until only very few people felt something offensive. Not that it mattered to Regina, but the need to find her dagger overwhelmed every other thought that could possibly occupy her mind at that moment. 

She looked at the blonde that was fumbling with her phone, "Call Snow and David, ask them if they've seen it" she ordered. Emma immediately noticed the lack of name-calling towards her parents, there was no 'Dimwit Squad', no 'Un-charmings' or even 'The two idiots' and that worried her. Emma nodded in understanding of the situation. Instantly, with a serious face, she decided to call her mother first.

Regina was beginning to worry now, she called Robin and he immediately picked up. 

"Regina?"

"Robin, do you have the dagger?" she asked in a calm voice and the only thing betraying her facade was the speed. Too fast, she was in a hurry to know. 

"The dagger? Oh! No, I don't have it, is everything okay?"

"No, nothing is okay! No one knows where the blasted thing is and you know that whoever has it can use it to make me do things". Of course, she knew that the outlaw did not have it in his possession, she just hoped, for some reason, that he could have it. 'Damn the Charmings and their hope speeches!' she growled inside her mind. She looked to her left and Emma had just hung up, "Well?" she asked the blonde. Her question making Emma understand that Robin had no knowledge on the Dark One's dagger. 

"She says that she hasn't seen it since you used it, David says the same".

Regina openly frowned as an idea popped into her mind, "Take me to Gold's. He was the Dark One, he can help".

Emma raised her eyes, "Will he?"

"I never said that he would, dear. But if he wants to keep living his crippled life, he better" Regina growled. Emma nodded once again and sped towards the known Pawn Shop. 

After coming in through the portal, he decided to use his magic to teleport himself somewhere safe. An abandoned location by the docks. He smirked when he appeared into a specific room. The room held a metallic bed with leather cuffs used to strap someone down. He had no knowledge of the machine, what did it do or what was it used for. With his right hand he reached to touch the cold metal of the machine that seemed to be ruined by little holes almost the size of a marvel. He concentrated, an image appeared itself to the man. He smirked. A smirk with so much malice that would send even the bravest of knights running into another direction, the smirk made itself known when the man witnessed who had been strapped to that bed. Regina, she had been tortured here. 

"So this machine is used as a torture device" the man said out loud to no on in particular. His smirk turned even grimmer when he smelt the pain she had been in. But he had to admit that the woman was though, he saw that it had taken a few tries with the machine before she screamed, but not one tear left her eyes. He applauded her, she had withstood such torture without more than a scream and a few grunts. 

The man lowered his hood and revealed that he was a middle-aged man, his hair was completely gray and dull, even his short beard was grey. A few curls at the ends of his hair. "Ah my dear Regina," he said in a low voice, "-how you will suffer at my hands. And I will make sure you lose everything!" he finished with a growl. His left hand flew to his neck, were once upon a time, two little holes on each side of his snake were made. From that moment, he learned to hate two things. Snakes. And Regina. 

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay, but hey, I came with an update. Who is the Mystery Man? Do you dare guess? Comment your answer and I hope to catch you on my other social media!