Not alone

Hey! I was really thinking of just obliterating this story because from my point of view, it pretty much sucks, but some if you fought your way and made me change my mind and keep going on.
Nowadays, I'm not much on Wattpad. What I use and get notifications from is Tumblr and Twitter. There you can leave ideas of what you'd like to read on future chapters and/or stories.
Twitter: Raven_Joker
Tumblr: raven-joker
---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•-
Regina's jaw tightened. Her muscles flexed.
'Why do you want to destroy me?' She asked herself.
'Because there is nothing more that I would like to do than to obliterate all these peasants!' Came the Queen's reply.
'They are not peasants'
The Queen laughed, 'So you actually believe them when they say you are family and that family cares and protects each other?'
Regina didn't reply.
'What a weak heart! Mother did not tell you that love is weakness? These peasants are not you family, all they care about is getting your power and getting rid of you. Didn't you know that?'

"Emma, would you mind putting some music?" Asked Regina. She's do anything to keep herself from talking to her. She just hoped that the music would help tone the situation down a bit.
Emma thought it was weird of Regina to ask for music, 'Something must be wrong. Maybe she just wants a distracti- No, I know her better than that. Something's going on...' Thought Emma, but she put the music on anyway.
A slow song started playing, no one in the car minded it.

As Regina didn't hear anymore from her 'companion' and the previous activities had left her mentally drained, she fell asleep with her head on Robin's shoulder after she ended up sited on his lap. Normally, the strong head Mayor wouldn't do that in front of anyone,  but at the moment, she couldn't care less about who saw her.

A few minutes later, Emma stopped at Regina's mansion. She turned her body so she could see what the pair on the back were doing. Regina was still asleep and Robin was gazing at her lovingly.
"Robin, we're here" whispered Emma.
"Oh, alright. Thank you for dropping us, Emma. Would you mind opening the front door? Here are the keys" he took a set of platinum keys and stretched his arm so the Savior could grab them.

Emma opened her door and proceeded to open Robin's side of the door and then ran to open the front door of the mansion and then ran back to check if Robin needed any help with getting Regina out of the car.
"Do you need any help?" She asked once she reached the archer.
He was already coming out of the car with his beloved in arms.
"No, it's quite alright, thank you" he smiled.
"Would you like to come inside, Emma?" He asked her.
The blonde smiled and nodded. She locked her yellow bug and followed Robin into the mansion. With Regina still in arms, he turned to her and whispered something.
"I'm going to put her in bed. I'll be down in a few minutes, make yourself at home" he sent a smile her way and starting going up the stairs to lay his brown-haired beauty down.

Somehow he managed to set the covers aside and set her down. He took her shoes and blazer off and covered her with the covers.
She was so beautiful, her brown hair was slightly curled, her smooth features in a peaceful and dreamless sleep. Her skin seemed to glow, her luscious and voluptuous dark red lips looked so enticing to the forest man.
He looked at her and kissed her forehead. Oh, how he loved this woman.
He could not deny it.

He left the room's door open so if Regina woke up he'd hear her.

He sprinted noiselessly downstairs to find Emma standing in the middle of the entrance hall. "Would you like coffee or even some tea?" He asked her.
Emma smiled, "No thanks. I wanted to tell you that, if anything happens to Regina, I'm here to help her in every way I can" stated the Savior.
"I know she's appreciate it, Emma"
"After all, she did save my life from eternal darkness..."
Robin frowned at that. His mind raced with thoughts concerning what Emma had said, 'eternal darkness'. Regina would have to struggle with this, forever?

Emma, sensing Robin's dilemma and worry, said "Don't worry, we'll find a way. We always do"