Worries

Outside of the Pawn Shop, Regina grabbed Emma's wrist. The blonde stopped walking and looked into those brown eyes.

"Emma, don't tell anyone what happened here, okay?" asked Regina.

"About Gold being your, you know. Or that you snapped?" asked the unsuspecting blonde.

"I don't care about Rumpelstiltskin's claims, can you not tell everyone that I reverted?"

Emma looked at her dead in the eye and say that the brunette did not really want to let the others know that the Dark One had taken over. The Savior nodded.

Regina sighed and let go of Emma's wrist with a whispered "Thank you".

Both walked to the Mercedes, and Emma spoke up "Regina, do you want me to drive, you look tired".

Regina raised one eyebrow, "I already told you that there is no way that anyone other than me drives my car" with a small smile playing on her lips. Emma nodded and smiled too as she got into the passenger seat's while Regina turned on the engine of her precious Mercedes.

After a few minutes, they had arrived to Regina's mansion. The ride there had been silent, both minds preoccupied with different things. Nothing they wanted to share.

Both front doors opened and the women got out of the car. The shorter brunette looked at the blonde, "Do you want to stay for a while?" she asked.

Emma wanted so badly to say yes, but she shook her head, "I'm going to the apartment, see you later" and with that she hopped into her yellow bug and took off.

The former Evil Queen opened the door to her home and saw no one on the first floor. She walked upstairs and heard the sound of engines and tires skidding on the ground. Curious she followed the noise to her son's room. She smiled when she saw the scene before her, Robin and Henry playing a racing video game, really concentrated, while Roland, who was sitting on his father's lap was watching excitedly the match. 

Her smile grew as she took in the image, they looked like a family.

"'Gina!" exclaimed the little outlaw as he got up from his father's lap to hug her. She knelt in front of him and returned the hug. Henry greeted her with a big smile and hugged her tightly. Robin stood up and waited until Henry released his soul mate to greet her with a kiss.

"Hey" he whispered with a grin.  

"Hey" she whispered back.

"How did it go?" he asked and made sure that the children were not listening.

Regina mouthed a 'We'll talk later' and he nodded. His mind raging with thoughts regarding what could have happened. 

Henry turned his head to look at his mother, "Mom, can we go to Granny's?" he asked. Roland supported the idea, his dimples showing as he pleaded with Henry. "Can we Papa? Can we? Can we?" the little outlaws excited voice.

Robin and Regina laughed.

I don't know, my boy. We'll have to ask the Mayor" Robin added while smiling.

Regina looked at him with a funny expression and then at the two boys. 

"I suppose we can go" she said and laughed when the boys got up, hugged each other and then Regina.

"We'll wait downstairs!" yelled Henry as he and Roland ran down the stairs to get their coats. 

"Are you alright? What happened with Mr. Gold?" he asked with a furrowed brow. 

She squeezed his hand, "I'll tell you after Granny's, when the kids are asleep" was her answer. That f course had made him even more worried than he had been before.

"But are you alright" his voice full of concern for her.

She had to smile at the thought that he cared so much for her, "I'm okay. Lets get to Granny's and eat, I for once am famished".

He laughed and kissed her nose, "Come one, our boys are waiting" with joined hands, the couple walked downstairs to were their children were waiting. 

'Our children' was Regina's last though as she crossed the threshold. 

Emma got to the apartment and closed the door behind her. Her parents were at the kitchen table talking.

When Mary Margaret saw her, she smiled "Hey Emma! How did it go?" she asked.

Emma hanged her coat and looked at her mother, "Um, it went?" she said uncertain.

"What happened?" asked David.

"Well, Regina and I arrived, he didn't know a thing so we left" said Emma.

Mary Margaret raised her eyebrow, "That's all?"

The blonde woman shook her head, "No, Gold said that he was, that he was Regina's father" her voice had lowered. 

Two sets of wide eyes fixated on her. None of the fairy tale characters spoke, so Emma decided to break the silence, "We have one messed up family tree". And they broke into laughter, after all, it was true.

Hey guys!I came back with a new chapter even though I updated yesterday, but I'm trying to make up for all those times I left you hanging without an update. I hope you liked it! I talk to a lot of people that said they have read my story on other social media, like Twitter (Raven_Joker), Kik (RvenJoker) and Tumblr (raven-joker). I hope to find some more of you there! Please like and comment!