Kind eyes bad intension

October 12 2015 Is the day my life changed forever it was my first day of school at Linkin Park High School I woke up at 5:30 to get ready for school which I didn't feel like doing its not fun starting school late and being a new kid isn't fun for 3 reasons 1 you don't know anybody 2 it's hard to make friends on your first of day of school 3 people be staring at you like you got something on your face just because they don't know you but that's the part I don't really give a f*** about so I got up to take a shower and start my day I turn on the shower let the hot water run down my body then shower up for about 12 mins then brush my teeth so afterward I went to finish getting ready for my first day of school I walk into my room an my mom just sitting there waiting on me when that sad expression on her face and says "you know when you get to school what happened to you is nobody's business but mine an yours ."I said I know what to do and I know it's nobody's business but I'm still getting over what happened it's not easy even after 9 months of counseling I still haven't gotten over it you know that but yet your still making me go to school yeah because you still got to get your education just because we moved to a new state doesn't mean you don't have to go to school yes ma'am. I understand what you're saying "good so there will be no more discussion about this now go start breakfast so you can go to school" yes ma'am I replied"   9 minutes later after I made breakfast I headed to the car which was a Pontiac G6 not a bad car for my age so as my mom walked out of the house turned on the alarm and hoping into her car and off to school I go as I think to myself "God let this first day of school go well " I arrive at school 10 minutes before it starts automatically I see these group of fine ass guys who seem to be checking me out but I brush it off then I walk over to where I see a lot of people going in at I'm guessing it's the cafeteria and I was right I walk in and it's like all on eyes on me everyone's looking at me like they don't ever see a new student at school before as I walk around to find an empty table I  finally find one and take a seat and pull out my phone to keep up with the time when this fine as a guy with brown skin looking to be about 6'1 walked up to the table so I slowly looked up from my phone to see what the problem was and then he spoke a with a smooth a deep sexy voice asking. Are you new here or something? I said yeah why? He said someone should have told you by now this is where I and my cliché sit and you sitting in my chair then I looked at the table and said I don't see your name on the table so you can't claim this table then everyone got quiet as he stood there staring at me then I stared back his eyes were so pretty they were hazel brown a little darker than mine then he spoke again hm you think you really something huh just because your new doesn't mean you come into my school as you own it so imma say it again get up out of my seat! Awww can I get a, please? I said being a smartass.  Then he snatched me up from my seat and pushed me to the closest wall screaming you gonna learn to listen little Nigga when someone tells you to get up then I smirked at him like you really think that- my statement was paused by a fist coming towards me but before I could block it the principal stepped in the way and ate the punch to the jaw like it was nothing as everyone in the cafeteria gasps then he spoke to me saying you must be the new student Bryson Robinson I nodded yes then look over to the guy that was about to hit me and said is that any way to treat a new student Mr.Parks now both of you follow me to my office now! We both did as we were told as we walked towards the cafeteria door people were staring and whispering these were some gossiping ass kids I mumbled to myself, I heard the dude that tried to punch me snicker at my remark as we walked to the main building and I noticed the school campus was quite big and there were a lot of places to skip class then we got into the main building heading towards the office and here's when my day really began to get interesting. (Jason's POV ) I woke up at 5:30 at my beeper went which meant someone was looking to cope some weed yes I'm a drug dealer. I have been selling since I was 15 I'm 18 now but who gives a fuck not me anyway I get ready to start my day but first admire my body in the mirror to looking at how far I've come in life looking at my six pack and flexing in the mirror and then jumped in the shower to get ready for school my last year of high school hm what could go wrong I thought to myself I'm in one of the most feared gangs in Atlanta and I'm the most popular got all the girls wanting me so what could go wrong absolutely nothing or so I thought I got out of thoughts when my mom came in my room and said boy why aren't you dressed yet? you have to be at school soon. I did as told I didn't wanna argue with her today so I got up to look in my closet and see what I wanted to wear today. 30 mins later I pulled up to school I see my homies and go to them what's good nigga my homeboy tony said I said nothing really ready to go home and chill damn already he said hell yeah already well any then out of nowhere this fine ass dude walk pass me and my homeboys Then glances at me and winks I give him that Dat Fuck look then after a while one of my homeboys tyrese says another fag at our school why won't they just all die I add in then wouldn't you be dead with them then he pulls me away from the rest of everyone and says are u trying to expose us you mean you not us what we did was a one-time thing so but you the one who still up to it I just do it to bust a nut as I walk away leaving him there looking dumbfounded as I headed to the cafeteria and that's when I see ole boy that walked past me sitting at the table I sit at he was looking sexy as hell with them hazel eyes I just wanted to rip off his clothes and fuck him right on the table but I got snapped out of thought when tony came beside me and what the fuck is this referring to the dude sitting at our table I walk to my table asking are you new here or something? I asked he said yeah why I looked at him shocked because someone should have told him by now this is where me and my cliché sit an you sitting in my chair then he looked around like he was looking for something then said I don't see your name on the table so you can't claim this table at that moment everything got quiet an my eyes meet his and I spoke again saying hm you think just because you new doesn't you can come into my school like you own it now Imma say it again get out of my sit little nigga then he made this cute face saying awwwww  can I get a please ? I had no to choice but to get rough with him and snatch him up out of my chair and then pushed to the closest wall you gonna learn to listen little Nigga when someone tells you to get up then He smirked like he thought I was playing that made me mad but kinda turned me on a little but I swung at him but Mr.Hicks the principal stepped in the way and ate my right hook and said is that anyway to treat a new student Mr.Parks now both of you follow me to my office! We both did as we were told as we walked out of the cafeteria people were staring and laughing and that's what New cutie made and remark that made me laugh as we walked to the main building and that's when everything started to get weird.

Love Is a DrugOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara