Suprises and delights

BTW y'all suck at tying nots I said then smoke filled the room and the police came in lead by my mom I watched as the men who kidnapped me get arrested one was shot trying to pick up a gun the police came and untied me and guided me through the smoke to a car I was glad to know I was safe then after that my mom got in the car we drove to the police station were Jason was there in hand cuffs I looked back at my mom like what the hell is my boyfriend doing here she pushed me into a room then said Byrson I know he's the reason you got kidnapped and I'm gonna find out why cuz there's no way in hell Imma let you date someone that puts my only child in harms way she said as the door slammed shut 10 minutes later my mom comes in an says he's here I looked up at her like why did you call him I get and why mom ? Cuz I have to work late tonight an I need to make sure you get home safely so I called him to make sure of that and I have your phone she handed it to me am we walked out the door and he was standing there Hi dad I said with the fakest smile hey bry he said an walked up to embrace me with a hug then I asked was I hungry I nodded my head yes then looked to my mom who was walking into a room Did you released Jason yet ? He's about to be released now she said as she opened the door he walked looking fine as hell he eyes meet with mine and I just stood there I stared as he walked up to me and kisses me passionately and wrapped his arms around my waist an I put my arms around his neck and the our lips parted and into a hug I'm so glad you're okay Byrson I don't know what I would've done if you had gotten hurt i know you would have probably killed them if it had  damn right he said ummmmm Byrson who is this ? No who are questioning my boyfriend Jason said I'm Bryson's farther so I have a right to ask WHO THE YOU ARE ! He yelled stepping towards Jason I stepped in the middle of them . Before my dad got to close to Jason okay DAD this is  Jason this Is my dad Kyron Robinson famous celebrity dad meet love of my life OH so this the boy you told me about okay yeah so dad can be join us to get something to eat yeah sure he can then I hugged my mom bye an told her I'll see her later at home then we left.
(Kyron's POV )
Oh shit my son is dating Jason one of the biggest drug lords in Atlanta how the fuck did that happen but what's more important I have to talk to Jason to make sure he doesn't tell my son what happened between me an him cause that would really fuck some shit the fact that I fucked my sons boyfriend months before they meet but they weren't dating it was before he even moved here (6 months before flashback ) I walk into a bar an I see fine a light skin just sitting there in deep thought I walked over to him and and asked what's up he said nothing much nice meet you I'm jay cool I'm Ky wait aren't the dude that runs platform records yea that's me so do you wanna go somewhere I asked hoping he'd says yes 15mins later awl shit jay damn that was the best sex I ever had I said chuckling Who you telling we both bursts do with laughter (end of flashback) we were in the car and arrived at Cheddars I told byr to go get a table I have to talk to Jay... I mean Jason so what you wanna talk about Ky I told never to speak of this ever again yeah but we have to now that are dating my son have y'all had sex yet yes but we didn't use protection why the fuck didn't use protection and have you been tested for Hiv ? No why ?cause I am HIV positive What the hell why didn't you tell me that from the start WOW so this y'all been doing behind my back we both turned around and there was Bryson so when did this happen dad byr I can explain Jason shut the fuck up !I wanna hear from my farther who is supposed to be straight but apparently in joys fucking my boyfriend behind my back and who has HIV and didn't think to tell your only child but you told my fucking boyfriend who this u might have gave it to you know what I don't need an explanation you two can have each other Byee I stormed out of the house and drove into night as it started to rain .

I'm sorry this chapter is so short I didn't wanna mess it up an I've been working on something else that I'm going to publish soon not saying it's a two to this book but it's something y'all we like more anyway thanks for reading my book vote comment Byrson's dad having Hiv ? How do think byrson feels ? Let me know how feel about the book . Byeeee