Down&Dirty

Warning This chapter is for Mature Readers Only ! So read at your own risk.

(2 months later ) Byrson's Pov
Things between me and Jason have been great he's been a perfect boyfriend he even kissed me infront of everyone in school which started a little bit of drama but nothing he couldn't take care of anyway I was at the mall with my bestie Mo shopping for Jason's birthday gift I got a Gemini necklace since that's his zodiac sign an a ring I began to get into deep thought thinking about Jason and he does to me in falling for him hard his smile just makes me melt an them lips oh god make me wanna then cum an there Omg you in love mo said snapping me out of thought girl what you mean I'm not in love with Jason I said walking into a Spencer's yes your are she said back now the real question is how good is the dick? she asked I don't know I haven't had it yet omg bry why haven't you ? Cause I've been waiting for a special day to give it to him what's more special then his birthday they would be a great birthday gift for you to give your virginty to him she said I'll think about it I said back anyway I wanna know have you any Domo did it yet ? She started blushing so hard boy when I say the pussy so damn good I mean it tasted like watermelon and strawberries It tasted like a fruity drink I was eating her out like 6 minutes bray then did the same to me I almost died I felt like she was eating the soul out of my body I was moaning so loud that the neighbors literally were banging on her door but she didn't stop she made me cum 3 times Bruh it was amazing then I ate her again and she came it was the best sex I ever had. Well.... sounds like someone had fun last night I said hell yes I had fun we were up to from 12:00 am to 6 am having sex wow I said then Mo pointed these types of condoms Spencer's had I picked to red violet, chocolate covered strawberries, and the chocolate chip cookie and 3 different flavors of lub hmm looks like someone lose there virginty tonight shut the hell mo I said as I walked to the cashier to buy the stuff I picked out then we headed to the food court then on the way out I stopped by the store to pick something for tonight I knew this store would have what I'm looking for since it was a gay sex store so Mo was right about what she said I giving Jason my virginty tonight and I hope it goes well I texted my mom asking if it was okay if I can spend the night over at Mo's I hate to lie to my mom but I couldn't ask to stay over at Jason's House cuz  she would know I'm up to something but she said yes so I hoped in to the car With mo driving to her house I to get ready for tonight it took us 1 hours to get back to her house it's was 5pm when we arrived at her house I rushed into her house and into a bathroom I stay at her house a lot so I have a few things there so it took me 30 minutes to get  ready then I was headed to the door when no yelled tell me how it goes an tell Jason I said happy birthday I said I will then headed to Jason's house did I mention he gave me a spare key to his house so I can come over when ever he's not there so I got there an laid out everything waited in his bed for him to come over I fell a sleep over time. I woke up to the front door opening and the foot steps coming up the stairs I turned over on my stomach and pretended to be asleep well damn all that for me I heard him say and you got me a cake I love cake I turned around an said I got more than that he looked at me smiling then started blushing first you had rose petals on floor leading up to here then you wearing my old football jersey an a jockstrap yeah I got you two  others thinks showing him the Gemini necklace and the Gemini ring with something written in it awww bae you didn't have to do that for me he said yes I did you deserve that fit being faithful am loyal to me I wanna give you something else also I said walking towards him what with that b... I cut him off with a passionate kiss 10 seconds of our bodies together he kept putting his tongue down my throat then he picked me up and laid me on the bed then pulled over his shirt off so really ready he asked I nodded and asked him to play my first time playlist then came back to the bed an laid on top of kissing my neck I wrapped my legs around his hips while he tried to move down an he ripped off the jersey I had on an started kissing my body an a went down and pulled down the cup part the covered my dick me some head damn I didn't think he would have a mouth like that then he went to digging me out with that long tongue of his I was moaning over the music after 7 minutes of getting eaten out then returned the favor and gave head he was moaning hard as fuck I knew  what to do with my mouth I watch to much porn not to know how give bomb as head then said pulled his dick out of my mouth an said what position do you want to first with I wanna ride u I said as was pulling lub on my hole then watching him out the condom on then he laid on the bed his dick stood straight I positioned myself above it an slide down slowly until I reached the tip then my phone played birthday sex an I started to go down more HOLY FUCK I cried out babe r u okay he asked as he grabbed my hand yeah it just hurts then I went some an more til I had all 10inches inside of me Awl shit u tight as fuck I busted already when you put the dick yo ass was too tight damn I couldn't hold it but that okay I ain't tired I'm loosen it for you though he said laughing then I started bouncing on his dick it hurt the first 6 minutes it was going in but soon . I started to get used to the pain an it turned into pleasure I was moaning an bouncing on his dick then the held me his in arms while inside repeatedly smacking my ass on his dick it felt so good he did that for bout 6 minutes then put me on my back an fucked me hardcore I was just laying there moaning and digging my nails into his back then I rode him one last time before we both climaxed at the same time and passed out on the bed he held me in his arms an he whispered in my ear I love you as I drifted of to sleep with a smile on my face thinking omfg he just told me he loved me . The next morning I woke with a good morning kiss from Jason kissed me from me from  Head to toe you ready for round 2 he said I Miguel' Coffee played as we started to make love again this day is already starting off perfect then 1 hour later I was in the shower Jason let me wear a pair of his shorts an a T-shirt then he drove me to Mo house I kissed him goodbye as I walked to Mo then black pulled up behind me I thought it was nothing to I keep on walking until I was knocked out every thing went blank.. I awoke tied to a chair behind folded you finally woke up bitch a voice seesaid excuse me who's the bitch I asked now  WHY the fuck DiD you kidnap me nigga  ! I haven't done shit to you no it's not you it's boyfriend that's  our problem an that's were you coming in kidnapping will distract him to go out find you an that will leave his warehouse unprotected.well excuse me sir I mean ma'am since I know you Jason you got to be his bitch so let's be honest with each other we  know you take the dick and we you know where Jason cocaine shipment is located another voice said Now we can do this the hard way ,or the easy way . Hmm y'all kidnapped the wrong kid dumpaass! What do you mean by that a voice said cuz did you not know my mom is head chef of police and can track my phone an has a GPS planted into me that goes off any time I'm danger they removed my behind fold and looked at me and said awl shit for real then let's just kill him one guy said I look at him like bitch don't do that then the 5 men in the room.looked at me then I started laughing cuz they fucked up they at me like what the fuck us wrong with this dude I said BTW y'all suck at tying Nots..
To be Continued....

Thanks for your reading whoever is reading this. I appreciate it.