Dinah What The Hell Are You

Start from the beginning

"Your mom got someone to put a spell around the boarders of Miami spring. Any supernatural that goes in, will either have a near death experience or die" Ally says quietly.

"We need to leave, were leaving tonight. I don't care where, but this cannot go on. Tell Dinah that she need to break the chains of the bond that's bordering us in. If she breaks one then we have a time gap in getting into another town" I say walking back to the house.

"Camila come on" I say and turn to see her smiling sadly. I watch as she hasn't made a move and frown.

"Lauren, I know you just felt what we had over here, I feel it too. It's so strong and all of our moments and times and laughs are on this side of the border. Everything I always wanted" she whispers to herself while sniffing.

I walk back over to the line and ally pulls my arm but I nod knowing I can't cross the line.

"Do you trust me" I say watching her frown.

"Of course I trust you Lauren. I wo..."

"Then come with me" I say cutting her off but I see her sigh and walk back over the line and I look into her eyes and see.........nothing.

We walk back to the house and I see a smirking Dinah and no Demi.

"Dinah where's our guest" I say and she bite her lip and rubs her chin.

"Dropping down the bottom of a lake" she says looking at me.

"I'm being serious" I says and she raise her eyebrows.

"Who said I was joking" she says and I sigh.

(Camila's Pov)

"Where's Lauren" ally asks.

"Bottom of a lake" Dinah says and mani laughs while I smirk.

"She's being serious" I say quietly while they frown.

"Why, exactly" mani asks.

"I got tired of that bitch and put her in her place" Dinah says and I smile while Lauren and Demi come in soaking wet.

"Lauren you get more and more gorgeous, ever time I see you wet" Dinah says but I feel nothing so I keep quiet while everyone watched my reaction.

"Drink this" Dinah says to Lauren. She drinks it and then comes over to me and I look at Lauren and she looks like she's the same.

"Drink" she says and I nod my head no.

"No, you look unfazed so I'm not drinking that" I say as I hop onto the counter and swing my legs. She walks over and put the cup down. She push my legs open to stand in between them before looking into my eyes intensely. It was so intense, I had to look away.

"Please Camila, not ten minutes ago did I ask you to trust me and you did. I need you to dig down deep for that feeling and hold onto it. I need you to just search and see that you can trust me and drink this" she says and I sigh. I look at the cup and grab hold of it.

"Pick a number" I say to her and she smiles.

"One, because that's all it takes" she says and I smile. I bring the cup to my lips as everyone watches and take one big gulp. I feel the liquid running throughout my body. It's more of a warm fuzzy feeling and I feel a tug on my heart as I stare at Lauren. She touches me and my body feels chills once again and I look down in my lap and smile. She lifts my head up and start to lean in and I lean into her as well, only for someone to clear they're voice.

"I take it, it works" Dinah says and I feel my teeth fighting to come out. I grit my teeth as a tear roll down my face and see Lauren go into panic mode.

"What's wrong" she asks and I smile.

"My wolf canines are fighting to come out. I'm trying my best to hold them in" I say and she nods as Dinah looks at a wet Demi.

"How was your swim" Dinah says and Demi lunges for her only for Dinah to throw her onto the couch which is 10 feet away. I look at Dinah and raise my eyebrows.

"Watch Yourself, we don't want any accidents, do we" I say and she turns serious before trying to walk away.

"Dinah" mani says and Dinah pulls out of her grip.

"Dinah" mani says pinning her to the wall.

"What" she yells.

"What are you, besides a witch" she says and Dinah laughs.

"Whoever said I was a witch" she says pushing mani and I see mani quickly pin her harsher. Looks like her vamp strength kicked in.

"What the hell are you" she growls.

"I'm Dinah" she says before pushing mani like it was nothing and she slides backwards as mani frowns at her.

"Now that we got that out of our system, you two need showers and fresh clothes. I will make dinner. Mani and ally, you two are more than welcome to join me. Camila, I need a word with you, now" she says seriously and I nod.

I try to get up but Lauren won't move. I push a little and she pushes harder. I frown at her to see her look at me the same.

"Lauren" I say and she sighs.

"She can hurt you" she says and I laugh.

"She can but she won't" I say and she frowns.

"How do you know that" she says and I smile.

"You don't kill your only family" I say and she frowns.

"That's not a saying" she says and I laugh.

"I never said it was" I say and go into the kitchen to spot a shakin up Dinah.

"What's wrong D" I say and she looks at me as if she's debating if she should say it or not. She sighs and take a breath before trying again. She opens and closes her mouth before groaning in frustration.

"Maybe you should just take some time okay, I understand that you want to tell me something but, your heart doesn't" I say and she nods her head before looking everywhere.

"Camila, I'm just shocked that's all" she says and I frown.

"Why" I say and she gulps.

"Mani's my mate"