RIP Code (Retriever's Irrevocable Policy)

Retriever's Irrevocable Policy

(Also known as "RIP Code", "Code of Death" or "Death's Rule")

Death Code No. 35498

Divine order No. 25648254

A decree constituting the Rule of the Dead; thereby consolidating all the rules concerning Agreements and Contracts, retrieving of Ghost, Spirits, Entities, Ghouls and Demons that all Ghost Retrievers working under the Angel of Death must abide:

*****

CODE I - TITLE

1. The official title for any chosen people or ghost to work under the Angel of Death is Ghost Retriever.

2. The person will only use this title exclusively in the time of his/her duty.

CODE II – CANDIDATES

1. Any Living or Deceased individual (EXCEPT for those whose name are written in the Book of Hell) can be a candidate to become a Ghost Retriever, as long as he/she fulfilled the requirements stated in Code III – General Requirements.

CODE III – GENERAL REQUIREMENTS

1. Candidate's spirit must be in Class A (See Kapitel Four: Footnote)

2. The candidate had displayed at least one (1) of the following special ability:

A. Astral Traveling: Ability to travel among the astral plane.

B. Bilocating: Ability to be at more than one location at the same time.

C. Clairaudience: The ability to hear things outside of normal hearing ranges.

D. Clairgustance: The ability to taste something without putting it in one's mouth or without contact with the tongue.

E. Clairoleofactor: The ability to smell scents before it occurs or outside of normal smelling ranges.

F. Clairsentient: The ability to feel things or emotions not normally felt by most people.

G. Clairvoyance: The ability to see things, people or events from the past. Also the ability to be able to read someone's aura.

H. Empathic Abilities: The ability of some people to feel the emotions a paranormal entity gives off.

I. Extra Sensory Perception (ESP): The ability to receive information about either the past, present or future that are not obtained by the five senses – either through precognition, clairvoyance or telepathy.

J. Medium: Ability to communicate with human spirits.

K. Precognition: The ability to gain knowledge of future events.

L. Premonition: The ability to obtain a feeling or warning about future events.

M. Remote Viewing: The ability to acquire information about a distant or shielded item or information via the mind (ESP).

N. Ghost Whispering: Ability to see and communicate with earthbound spirits (and some instances, they can also see the Angel of Death)

3. In case the candidate is a ghost or a spirit, they must have the ability to travel back in time to retriever those who are trapped in the Dimension of Time and Space or in Spirit Realm.

4. If the person or a ghost / spirit did not satisfy the general requirements mentioned in Code II.1 & 2 but he/she was personally chosen by the Angel of Death, he/she can still be a candidate.

CODE IV – AGREEMENTS AND RESTRICTIONS

1. The agreement must be made exclusively between the candidate / contractee and the Angel of Death.