spider-girl... not.

Ima risk an update before my report comes out xD.

Previously on Supernatural;

"I love you too."

He pulled you up and held you princess style.

"Now, I believe someone needs thrown in a lake?" He smirked evilly at you and started walking towards the area the lake was in.

"Levi?!"

He carried you through the lush, green undergrowth, towards the shore of the small lake. He smirked as he released you from his grip and removed your 3DM gear, still not allowing you to run. You scowled at him as he once again lifted you and carried you out onto the small wooden jetty. You clutched at his jacket.

"Levi. You're not actually gonna t-?!" You didn't get to finish as the dark water closed above your head. You kicked your feet and broke to the surface, glaring up at his smug expression.

"Levi!"

A few days later.

You sighed and followed Hanji to the mess hall for a pointless party game.

Truth or dare.

You and Hanji walked in through the double doors.

"Hanji! You got her to come!"

They seemed excited. They were all shaped in a circle, grinning up at you. This can't be good. They were all here, Jean, Armin, Eren, Mikasa, Connie, Oulo, Petra, Eld, Erwin, Gunther, basically everyone except Levi. Hanji giggled drunkenly and pushed you towards the circle, by he sounds of her she had already had some of the contents of the bottle in her hand. You approached the circle, checking the who you were beside before sitting down.

You sat between Petra and Armin, those two being the least likely to try and pull a prank on you and plus the only other gap had been on the opposite side of the circle beside Eren. You didn't think that Mikasa would appreciate you sitting with him, even if you used to be on his squad.

Hanji plopped herself down on the ground beside the Titan shifter, causing him to wrinkle his nose slightly because of the faint smell of alcohol radiating from her.

"Ok everyone! Truth or dare time! OK! So MY rules! If you choose truth the first time, you must choose dare the next time! You MUST do the dare and if you are unwilling to there will be a forfeit of,... Cleaning! Right OK! ME FIRST! Jean truth or dare?"

"Dare." He smirked.

"Ok, I dare you to... kiss,... Mikasa or,..." Jean looked at Mikasa and she glared at him. Guess it won't be Mikasa then- "Or Eren!" You gaped at Hanji.

You turned to stare at Jean as he approached Mikasa. She closed her mouth and eyes, waiting for it to be over. You noticed both their faces go red and after a few seconds she pushed him away and turned back into the circle, glaring at Hanji. She grinned apologetically at Mikasa and Eren's glare.

"Eren, truth or dare?" The whole circle turned to him.

"Truth." Was all he said, his angered expression still on his face. Jean grinned widely. He is going to end up with a broken nose.

"Who do you like Titan breath?" Mikasa. He's going to say Mikasa isn't he. It's so obvious that she likes him.

Eren blushed a deep red before giving a quiet answer. "Captain (Y/n)."

You stared at him in shock while the game continued around you, you only came out of your trance when you heard your name.

"(y/n), truth or dare?" You looked to see Oluo grinning at you.

"Ummm, dare? " You replied, unsure.

"OK, I dare you to,... Spend tonight in the library, by yourself, and not leave until one of us comes to get you. Or you have to clean it." He smirked at you triumphant as you froze.

The library was full of spiders. Full of them. And not just any normal spiders. They were giant spiders. And you did not like spiders at all. You detested them. They were creepy, and frankly they looked scary. Eight eyes and legs. You just couldn't stand them.

And now you had to spend a night in a spider infested room, or clean the spider infested room.

If you cleaned the library, you would have to touch them, but if you just stayed in the room, maybe, just maybe, you could try and avoid them. The cleaning would probably take longer than one night anyway.

You looked up at Oulo and made eye contact.

"Fine, I'll stay there for the night."

The next morning.

Levi.

"Shitty Glasses! Where the fuck is (y/n)?!"

He had been looking for you all morning. You hadn't come to his room last night(yes you sleep with Levi. And I mean sleep) after the goddamn party and he hadn't seen you this morning either.

At the mention of your name, Hanji's eyes grew wide. She had forgotten. You were in the library. Her eyes dashed over everyone in the mess hall and when she saw Oulo she dashed over to ask if he had told you that you could leave the library. He hadn't.

Hanji dashed over to Levi and grabbed his jacket, dragging him out of the mess hall.

"OK! Four eyes! What gives?!"

"It was a dare. She's in the library."

"What's so bad about the lib-?" He was cut off as they reached the library doors and burst inside.?

There were spiders everywhere.

He spotted you balled up in the middle of the floor, knees pulled up to your chin and your face buried in your arms.

"(Y/n)?" You head shot up and he took a note of your bloodshot eyes and sighed.

"You didn't sleep last night , did you?" You shook your head and warily eyed the spiders coating the walls. He let out a small sigh, smiling slightly to himself and he reached down to pull you to your feet.

"Shitty glasses, clean this filth." And with that he guided your tired frame out into the corridor, and towards his bedroom and office.

Upon reaching the room, he pulled you through the door, through the office and into his bedroom. He chucked one of his grey t shirts at you.

"Get some sleep brat. Rest for today." And with that he gently placed a kiss on your forhead and left for the masses of paperwork mountained on his desk.

A few hours later you were awoken. You opened your eyes and felt someone's arm wrapped around you and hot breath on your neckline. You also felt the warmth of a leg wrapped around your own.

Your heart skipped a beat and you turned slowly to be greeted with Levi's sleeping face. He always looked so peaceful when he slept and you smiled gently to yourself.

You heard him groan and he curled up, placing his head below your chin, clearing the litylke distance between the two of you. You blushed as you slowly feel back into a peaceful sleep, still cocooned by the short, dark haired clean freak.

Levi Ackerman. The man you loved.