Return of the Jedi.

Jedi /ˈdʒɛdʌɪ-a member of the knightly order, trained to guard peace and justice in the Universe, basically a soldier.

Last chapter was soooo short(like Levi) but it was entirely necessary. I'll shut up now. Enjoy!

Levi; (¬_¬)

* * * * *

You groaned and forced your eyes to open. Once again you stared at your bedroom ceiling and once again wondered; was it all a dream? And once again, like every morning the resounding answer was no as you traced your fingers over the white scars on your left forearm. The scars that proved you weren't mad. That it had happened. That you had met him. Levi. The scars that spelled a word.

Brat.

o==[]::::::::::::::::> flashback <::::::::::::::::[]==o

You paused outside the mess hall before inching the door open and firing a black flare inside to create a smoke screen. You dove inside and crept over to the nearest table, using it as a cover. A chilling voice cut through the smog.

"So this is the brat who wormed her way into the heart of that little runt. Miss (l/n), a pleasure to meet you."

You recognised that voice. One of the most dangerous men inside the walls.

Kenny Ackerman.

The black smoke cleared and you peaked over the edge if the table, gasping in horror at what you saw. Hanji and the other cadets were bloody and beaten, their hands tied behind their backs, siting cross legged on the cold floor. No one looked seriously injured thank god.

"Kenny, what do you want?"

"You." And with that he lunged forward at you and grabbed your arm harshly. You fought back, but being the novice at one to one combat that you were, you were easily beaten and restrained as your 3DMG was removed. He tied your wrists together and slowly grinned. The sadistic grin a cat grins before pouncing on it's prey. You gulped.

"That little runt has a soft spot for you. A soft spot to be exploited." He drove a dagger into your leg, causing you to howl in pain. He twisted the handle and tears grew at the corners of your eyes.

He brought a hand up to rub away your tears but you mugged you head forwards, sinking your teeth into his hand.

"You bitch!" He grabbed you harshly by the hair and thrust you down upon the nearest table. "let's tell everyone what you are you little brat." He sank the blade into the delicate (s/c) flesh of your forearm and dragged the blade to create a "b" shape. He repeated this for the remaining letters and tears began to streak down your cheeks.

You began to feel weird. Like... Tingly... You glanced around you at everyone's faces, but they were fading? Kenny backed away from you in shock and a white light consumed you.

o==[]::::::::::::::::> flashback over <::::::::::::::::[]==o

You had woken up in your own bed, doubting that it had happened. That it was just a dream, until you saw your bloody arm that was.

That had been two years ago though, but still, you had never stopped trying to go back. You sighed and got ready to go to your first lecture (you're at university now) you grabbed your bag and trudged out the door, again not taking breakfast.

You walked slowly to the park and climbed the very same tree that you climbed every day. You settled yourself on a branch and looked out over the lake. You hung your bag on a nearby branch and resumed to sleep, just as you did every morning. You always hoped and you were always disappointed. Lately you had been beginning to lose hope. You'd never see him again. Never get his response. You sighed and drifted off into a slumber.

You awoke suddenly to a loud roar resounding through the trees. A very familiar roar. A Titans roar. A female Titans roar. Annie. You pinched yourself hard to make sure that this was actually happening and that you weren't dreaming. You weren't.

You had returned.

You peered around yourself, taking in your surroundings. You were up one of the trees in the "forest of big ass trees." You were still wearing your own clothes, but unfortunately your bag didnt seem to have travelled here with you, but you did have something that you didnt have last time.

3DMG.

You knew what happened next in the anime and you were determined that that would not happen this time. As soon as you saw the flare that squad Levi mistook for their Captains, you raced through the forest toward it at break neck speed. You flew forwards and pushed Gunther out of the way, before Annie could slice his nape, killing him.

You turned to face her as the golden lightening flowed down from the sky and she emerged in all her terrible glory, charging towards you and the special operations squad. You said the one word that you knew she would chase you for.

"Annie!" You screamed looking directly at her as you served to the right, zipping through the trees. You made sure that she's following you and screamed back at the confuddled squad. "Get Eren back to HQ! Don't fucking stop until you get there!"

You glanced back to see them conferring quickly until Gunther and Petra escorted Eren in the direction of HQ, while Oulo and Eld pursued you and Annie.

Annie was catching up.

Her footsteps thudded on the forest floor behind you.

You had a plan, but you would only get one shot at it. The trees were beginning to thin out, you were nearing the edge if the forest. You had to do it now.

You slowed slightly, allowing her to catch up a little more and then you lunged sideways toward a tree. She stopped dead. You gave a battle cry and launched a hook deep into her flesh. She didn't move.

Good she's only going to harden her skin, not swat at me.

You sailed towards her nape and sure enough she hardened it, but you were ready for that and gripped your blades differently, allowing you to jab the swords in at an angle at the side of the hardened skin. The blades slid into thetitan nape into the area beneath the hardened shell and you smirked as the Titan shifter shuddered.

But you didn't see her arm raise. With her last ounch of energy Annie flicked you from her shoulder as her body collapsed, sending you flying toward a tree.

Still dazed, you were unable to prevent the imminent collision. Until you crashed against someones chest. That someone who smelt like lemon scented stain remover and bleach. Only one person smelt as clean as that.

Levi.