Meow

You half opened your eyes and groggily hoisted yourself out of bed. You dragged yourself towards your bathroom, shedding yourself of your clothes as you went and had a cold shower to wake yourself up. You brushed your teeth and put on your comfy clothes, smokey grey leggings, a pale blue short sleeved t-shirt and you slipped on your pale, powder blue converse to match.

Not being bothered to dry your hair, your tied it up into a messy pony tail on the top of your head, several shorter, silky strands hanging down framing your face.

Turning to straighten up the room, your gaze fell upon a small figure curled up on your sofa/couch. You smiled gently and stroked the soft jet black hair on his head. Leaning down, you kissed him softly on the nose, caused him to yawn slightly and slowly blink open his beautiful ice blue eyes.

"Let's go find something to eat, shall we?"

He blinked in response and you cracked a small, lopsided smile. You hadn't expected much of and answer anyways. He wasn't in a good mood after being woken up. Mornings just really weren't his thing.

"I wonder where Farlan went... " You muttered absentmindedly, while picking up his small figure and slipping out the door.

* * * * *

You crept down the dark, stone cold corridor, towards the mess hall and kitchen. The small bundle wriggled in your arms, trying to escape.

"Shhh. We're nearly there, Sebby." You whispered to the small black cat, cradled in your arms.

You realised that it must be night again, judging from the lack of activity in the corridors, that meant that you had been back for at least a day, if not more. And that you were starving.

You trudged into the kitchen, not paying any heed to your surroundings, as you were not expecting any sensible person to be awake at this hour. You reached the stove and set the kettle on the hob, waiting for it to boil. As you reached across to lift the kettle off as it had started to whistle, a voice from the wooden table behind you caused you to jump.

"Pour me a cup too, will you?"

You  turned around in shock to be met with,

"Eld?!"

"(Y/n)?!" He lept up from the table and pulled you into a tight hug. "Where have you been?! The Captain's friend said that you came back inside the walls with him, but when we looked for you, we could not find you."

You giggled. "Did no one think to look in my bedroom?"

He broke away from you and stared at you. "You were in your bedroom to whole time?!" You nodded, smiling mischievously before your reunion was interrupted by a loud meow.

"Oh fine. I'll feed you Sebastian. Now shut up!" you giggled. You turned to the work counter and pulled out some scraps on meat and fed them delicately to the cat. Eld watched you amusedly, while he prepared some food for you. He sat you down at the table and insisted that you eat while he made you both tea.

"Come on (Y/N), lets go see the rest of the team."

Levi will be here in two chapters time. I promise!

Anyway happy new year and may the force be with you!