Training, brat.

Hanji; What do you call an injured Annie?

~silence~

Hanji; Annie Leonhurt

Levi; Tch shitty glasses that was awful. Anyway enjoy the chapter brats.

* * * * *

Readers POV

You made the Corporals tea and you were in the process of carrying the tray back up to his office. You reached the door and knocked. No answer. You gently eases the door opened and peeked inside. You smiled at the sight.

The raven haired man had fallen asleep over his paperwork. He looks so peaceful,..

You gently eased him out of the chair and somehow managed to carry him over to the small sofa on the other side of the room. You took one look at his desk and sighed. You may as well do something useful for him while you were here.k

*Time skip ~ brought to you by dancing Levi*

Levi's POV

He woke up and rubbed his hand down his face, clearing the sleep from his eyes. Then he remembered, damn paperwork. He pulled himself up and trudged over to his desk, noting that for some reason the papers were neatly sorted, even by his standards of neat and sorted. He shrugged and sat down to do some paperwork. He glanced over at the clock. 4.45am. Time to do some of this shitty paperwork before going to train with the brat. He reached for the closest pile and stopped when he noticed a note sitting on the top of it. He opened it and his mouth curved up into another small smile as he read it.

Heichou,
You were asleep when I brought your tea, so I decided to give you a break. I did your work and organised it. I hope it's up to your standards.
(y/n)

She's certainly something else. He went off to get ready for training.

*time skip ~ brought to you by Hanji's Titan shaped cookies, approved by Sasha*

Readers POV

You waited in the training area for the short man to arrive, you had arrived 15 minutes on purpose so that he couldn't scold you for being late and make you clean something as punishment. You knew how Levi worked. You had spent enough time reading and writing fanfictions to know that any punishment was cleaning.

"Brat, think fast." You turned to find the Lance corporal himself, and a knife flying straight at you. You ducked and it turned into the tree trunk behind you. "Tch. Good reaction time." You blinked, did Levi just compliment you? Well kinda. You turned to face him again to see to your horror that he was sprinting at you, full speed. You did the logical thing as he approached you. You jumped to the side.

However Levi had anticipated this and shot out his hand to grab you. He grabbed you around the middle and slammed you onto the dusty ground. "Tch, no previous hand to hand combat training? " You shook your head. "thought not. We'll have to do something about your hand to hand combat skills, you're weak as fuck. " He helped you up off the ground. "Right, 3DMG next. Let's go (f/n)."

So much for the compliments...

You followed the short man to the forest area. "Stay. " he commanded and left you, walking over towards a stone building. He reappeared a few minutes later, wearing his own 3DMG and carrying another set. "Put it on brat."

You put on the gear and unsheathed two of the blades and took a stance looking towards the forest. "Brat. Do you know how to work the gear?" You nodded. "Fine. Try to get up into the air. Ok?" You nodded again and pulled the triggers aiming your hips at the tree branches. The wires snapped in and you were yanked towards the canopy.

It felt amazing. The wind whipping through your hair, the feeling of being able to fly. You re-shot the wires and landed gracefully upon a tree branch. You looked down at Levi. The short, raven haired man was nodding.

"I think you'll do just fine brat. "

* * * * *

ok so that was super boring... Gomen. I just really had no idea what to do for this chapter but I know what's happening next and I promise that there will be much more action. This was a crappy chapter I know and I will try to update soon.

Gomen!