Tch, that Shitty Glasses brat.

"Come on (y/n), we should go to headquarters."

* * * * *

*two hours of timeskippy goodness~brought to you by a pink fluffy unicorn named Jean*

The both of you sat, perched in a tree in the outskirts of the dense, leafy forest, staring intently at the red brick building situated not two hundred yards away. All the windows were empty, except for two. Erwin's office and his office.

You and Farlan pulled your cloak hoods further down over your faces and lept from the tree. Silently the two of you stalked through the inky shadows and closer to the red brick mass that was the survey corps headquarters. You scurried around the back and inched the back door of the kitchen open. Sneaking inside the both of you froze when you heard the sound of the mess hall door screeching over the stone floor.You barely had time to shove Farlan down behind the table, before the sleepy cadet bumbled in.

Eren.

Thank god it was only Eren and not someone more perceptive.

He stumbled out of the kitchen and the two of you sighed in relief before realising the position you were lying in. You were lying atop Farlan's chest, face burrowed into the base of his neck. Your face lit up and you pushed yourself up off him, mumbling a quiet sorry. You stole out of the kitchen, swiping a small loaf of bread as you left. You hadn't eaten since that overcooked rabbit four days ago.

Stalking silently down the eerie corridors, bathed in flickering shadows from the small oil lamps hung high on the walls, you made your way towards Hanji's office. Stopping outside the door, you motioned to the tall, fawn-haired man behind you, to stand guard outside the door. He nodded and melted into the nearby shadows.

You smiled slightly and slipped through the wooden doorway, into Hanji's disorganized office. Pieces of paper littered the floor and countless vials and test tubes coated the wooden work benches. You smiled and gently sat the precious package down atop her most recent work, where she was sure to notice it. You quickly scrawled a note;

"Merry Christmas Hanji. Hope you like your present.
Make sure to do lots of terrifying experiments on Eren and make a mess for Captain Clean Up, as much as he hates me. I don't know if I will see you again, now that my mission is accomplished, but I hope I will.

Love (y/n),

P.s tell clean freak to go look for a familiar face amongst the boys.
P.p.s I ship you and eyebrows"

And left it atop the files of information. You exited the office silently and gently led Farlan to your dorm. Or what had been your dorm.

You pushed the heavy oaken door open, expecting to find the standard single bedroom for a cadet, unoccupied, but what you found was very different...

You stared in shock at what seemed to be your bedroom from home for a few seconds, before shrugging your shoulders and falling face first into your bed with exhaustion. Farlan smiled gently at your act before tucking your sleeping form beneath the covers and stealing a blanket to sleep on the couch. (yeah you have a sofa in your bedroom, deal with it!)

*TIIMMMEEEE SSSSKKKKIIIIIPPPPPPPPP!!!!!~brought to you by Levi high af on weed (idek, its late, just dont ask X'D)

Levi's POV~brought to you by petree (best ship ever! Again its late, dont ask)

He was awoken by Hanji's excited screaming, happy screaming.

"Fucking shitty glasses, she probably got half eaten by a titan or something." He grumbled, frowning. "That's the first time I've heard her happy since (y/n) left... Before I made her leave... "

"(y/nnnnnnnnnnnnnn)!" Levi started as he heard that over excited squeal. (y/n)... No it can't be... Can it?...

He lept out of bed, feeling more engergized than he had in five weeks, before pulling on his normal clothes and sprinting out the door.

***

Okay so I know I haven't updated in ages, but the teachers at school decided "oh let's give year 12 three tests for every subject in two weeks plus coursework!" so needless to say I've been busy but I'll try to update even though I have mocks coming up. Mehh.

Oh yeah for any of you Nightwing-Batman fans I uploaded a few older fics if you wanna give them a read.

Thanks!