Titans and Phone Chargers

Jay- *runs into room* hey guys! New chapter!

You- *looks behind her in terror*

Jay- he's behind me isn't he?

You- *nods*

Levi- *smirks*

Jay- Shit...

Levi- *growls* and you tell me to watch my language.

Jay- *turns around* oh Corporal look at the time *looks at wrist but doesn't wear a watch* I just remembered I have an appointment... Seeya! *jumps out the window*

Levi- ... *jumps out using 3DMG*

Hanji- *mutters* he so likes her...

Hanji- anyway, enjoy the chapter!

* * * * *

A/n
Only just realised that I didn't put a key in for any new reader-chans. Gomen.
(f/n)=first name
(l/n)=lastname
(h/c)=hair colour
(h/l)=hair length
(e/c)=eye colour
(s/t)=skin tone
And for this story you're a little bit shorter than our cute, little cleaning fairy, Captain Levi. Apologises.

* * * * *

It was the Levi squad.

You had been too busy staring at the small group of people approaching to notice that one of the abnormal Titans had learnt to climb. Well sort of. The Titan's hand slammed down on the branch inches away from you. You jumped violently in-stock and then did what any survey corps soldier would have done.

You cut off its fingers.

The Titan plummeted back to the ground, knocking off another Titan attempting to climb on the way past. Both Titans crashed to the ground on top of several of the other spectator beasts, crushing them, but you knew that they would soon regenerate. You had to do something now when you had the chance. You decided to let Levi know where you were headed though. You placed a green flare canister in the flare gun and shot the flare at an angle the green smoke indicating your intended path.

You returned the flare gun to you "belt" and proceeded to rummage through you bag until you found what you were looking for.

Your phone charger.

You stuffed everything back into your bag and checked the position of the Levi squad. They had changed course and were no longer coming straight to you, but towards to way you had indicated by the green flare. He had gotten your message.
You smiled.

Checking that the Titans were still immobilized for the minute, you took a deep breath. You learned into the trunk of the tree as much as you could. You lined up your next perch. Phone charger in your left hand you pushed off the tree trunk and ran along the branch. The branch began to bow under your weight and you took this as an opportunity to use the branch as a springboard.

You jump, hands outstretched. Reaching for the branch you had chosen.

Your hands connected with wood and you blinked, surprised that you had managed to do it. Wrapping your legs around the branch, you pulled yourself up and repeated the process for the next tree and the next. Following the faint trail of green smoke overhead.
You couldn't see the special operations squad anymore. They must be in the forest ahead.

You felt your strength failing fast. When you jumped from the third tree towards the forth you knew that you weren't going to reach it.

Time for plan B.

You whipped the end of the phone charger from your left hand, hissing in relief as it passed over the branch. You caught the other end in your hand and you swung to a stop. You were hanging from a "big ass tree" by your phone charger. You resisted the urge to laugh knowing that any loud noise would alert any nearby Titans of your whereabouts.

That was until you looked down.

There was a pouncher right beneath you. It's big, brown, innocent eyes gazing lustfully up at you, it was literally drooling. You screamed, hoping that someone from the special operations squad was nearby, but you knew it was hopeless as you heard the Titans below you leap upwards.

You felt something strong and harsh clamp around your middle and you were wrenched from the branch. Then it all went black.

* * * * *

Jay- *walks back into room about to faint* we'll be back this chapter after a short break

Jay- *collapses*

Levi- *walks in and looks down on her in surprise*

Levi- oi, shitty glasses. What happened?

Hanji- looks like she finally did the laps

Levi- wot? Shitty glasses, you being serious?

Hanji- just lift her off the floor, shorty.

Levi-*glares at her for calling him shorty but does as she says*

Hanji-*mutters* I told you he likes her

Levi- oi, shitty glasses. Wot you talking about?

Hanji- nothing! And now on with the show!

* * * * *

You blinked your eyes open to be met with a cravat. Someone was carrying you. Someone with 3DMG was carrying you. You blinked again and looked up to catch a glimpse of black locks of hair, saying in the wind.

Then you realised... black hair,... cravat...

Levi Ackerman was carrying you.

*super mini time skip brought to you by Sasha-approved potatoes*

Levi's POV

Levi raced towards the edge of the forest, having fired a flare for the squad to meet him back there. He looked down at the strange girl in his arms. She had (h/l) (h/c) hair, which was blowing over her deep (e/c) eyes. Her (s/t) was clammy and she was unconscious. He sighed.

Who the fuck is this brat? She's obviously not from around here, but yet she knew the correct flare signals and to stay in the trees. Who is she? Where did she come from?

He landed back down beside the horses and put the brat on the ground. He waited impatiently for his squad to return. He heard the sound of yelps of pain and span round to see that you had awakened.

* * * * *

Your POV

You groggily peered around you to see Captain Levi Ackerman of the Survey Corps glaring down at you. You leapt to your feet and immediately saluted him, yelping slightly as you placed your body weight on your left ankle. You had probably just sprained it or something. It would be fine and plus you wanted to make a good impression on "Humanity's Strongest Soldier."

You blacked out.