Susan Strong and the Huumans

As we know the Huuman tribe (I'm not sure if that's how its spelled) are actually half fish and half human. I think that the survivors of earth, as we see in stakes decide to go into the bunker to hide from the aftermath of the mushroom wars and possibly hide from Marcy because of her turning into a vampire. Anyway the Humans didn't known when to come out and eventually stayed and evolved over the thousand years to become part fish to survive in the sewer or bunker which as we saw was full of water. Susan strong however is not part fish she is a cyborg or robot.

I believe that perhaps Susan was one of the original humans to go into the bunker if she is a cyborg, or she is just a robot. It was never clarified of Susan was a robot or a cyborg. So like BMO Susan strong could have acted like a human, but been a robot. If Susan was a robot than she probably would have been programmed to protect the huuumans, which would explain why she's so driven to protect and look out for the human mutants. She also would have been around the longest which would explain how she knew about there history and the story's, but over time she could have convinced herself that she was human and tried to act like Finn, her human role model.

Though this is only a theory and will probably change in the future depending on the changes in the show.

Check out my new story just a cup of coffee