Chapter 15: Time's Ticking

Angie returned back to the village. With Hayden following suit. After she had gotten done crying, rather when she couldn't cry anymore that was.

Angie looked at Hayden, who was still sniffing."You going to be alright, now?" She asked. Hayden slowly nodded her head in response.

"....." Hayden didn't say anything.

"..." Angie didn't say anything.

"I apologize." Hayden spoke barely inaudible. Angie looked at her a dumbfouded written all over her features.

"What?" Angie said.

Hayden let out a heavy sigh."I said. I apologize." She said, it was the second time.

Angie blinked her eyes a couple of time. Trying make sure, she had heard Hayden clearly. She'd apologized...that's a first. She thought.

"Am sorry...could you say it again." Angie asked. Hayden stared at the brown head with a look saying I-will-not-repeat-myself. Angie noticed it, and backed off.

"You don't-" Angie was interrupted by Hayden. Speaking over her.

"No. I do. Take it or leave it." Hayden said. Folding her arms. Angie let herself smile.

"I'll take it." Angie said.

Hayden avoided to let a threatening smile try appear on her face. As if The ocean mage smile was contagious, like a cold.

Thank you. Hayden thought. But, didn't say it out loud, and just kept it to herself.

__________________________

Logan's POV.

I started gobbling down the fish, that was caught. I wasn't eating it alone, Luna was eating the fish with me.

'WANK' Was the sound of me getting hit with a stick on the head!

"O..ow!" I winced. Feeling the now throbbing pain on the top of my head.

"Don't eat! Until, the fish is...cooked!" The village elder hissed. Holding a walking stick in her hand. The one she had used to hit me on the head.

"It won't happen again." I grumbled. Luna laughed.

"Yush...ist wils" Luna said. With a fish in her mouth. I glared at the exceed. How dare she continue to eat in front of me!

Suddenly, there was footsteps running this way. I looked over to see who it was. It was a teenage girl, with long blue hair.

She only gave me a disgusted look. When, noticing the Fairy Tail mark on my left shoulder.

What did I do? I thought.

The village elder focused her full attention on the girl. When, noticing her stern expression on her features.

"Melina. What is it?" The Elder said. The blue head girl reveled as Melina, bit her lower lip.

"Elder. They are coming." Melina said. Everyone eyes widen at Melina sudden choice of words.

"Impossible!" The elder said."They couldn't have found us so soon!" She hissed. Worried for the villagers safety. Innocent people.

"Maybe we can help!" I added. Melina shot me a glare, and took a step towards me.

"We don't need help from your kind!" Melina hissed."We can handle it ourselves!"

"Hey! We just want to help!" Nashi said. Backing me up.

"No. Melina we can't." A voice spoke up. We all turned to look in the very direction where the voice came from.

"We'll be needing their help." The voice had came from Hayden.

"Are you serious?" Melina asked. Taken back from her friend words.

Hayden's facial expression had seriousness written all over it. To let Melina know she wasn't kidding. Once, she set her mind on something. She doesn't back down.

"We need their help." Hayden repeated herself.

Time is already ticking down.

____________________________

Note: Pay no mind to the fairy tail mark. on Melina. Thank you!