Chapter 13: Hard To Trust

The story thus far.

While Team Natsu was away on a S-class mission, for a few days. It was the best opportunity to choose the hardest mission out there. Which Sakura had happily provided.

But, the guild master. Also known as Makarov. Warned the children, I mean the young mages. About the mission, and forbidden them from going.

The young mages, who was highly disappointed from not going on the mission, But with the drunken Cana's helpful information on how to get too Almead. Logan, Kayla, Sakura, Zachary, and along with the newest member to Fairy Tail, Angie. They had gone behind Makarov's back, and left.

During the walk through the forest, the mages have encountered a unfamiliar mage, who turned out to be one of the guardians that guarded the forest. And Also protector of Almead's treasure.

After the short explanation, the guardian, whose name was revealed has Hayden. Have decided to lead the mages to the village, also the guardian's home. The hidden village Almead.

____________________________________________________

In the village of Almead..

Hayden walked along ahead of the group, guess she still didn't fully trusts us yet. Can't blame her though.

*whisper**whisper*

"...?" Logan couldn't help noticing around them, the town villagers was whispering about something.

Angie looked back."What's wrong, Logan?"

"I thought I heard something....Nevermind."

Angie had a puzzled look on her face, looked at the villagers for a quick second, then moved on.

"So, Hayden.." Kayla said."W-"

"Am bringing you too meet Almead's elder." Hayden responded, interrupting the Solid Script mage.

"Oh?"

Hayden didn't say anything after that, and just stayed silent, for the rest of the way.

_______________________________________________________

"We'll help in anyway. We can." Angie said.

"Like we really need help from Fairy Tail." Hayden scoffed.

"Hush! Child!" An elderly woman said. Hitting the girl with a stick to the head.

Hayden whined at the throbbing pain. Cradling her head. Well. That certainly hurt!

"......." Hayden stayed silent.

When we had first met up with the village elder. Telling about the mission, and what we was here for. But, when she had explained to them. That trouble was nearing. And how some dark guild called White panther.

What's kind of guild name is that?

Would be coming once more.

Hayden eyes widen.

"After all this pass years." The village elder said."of staying hidden. "

"Hey! Cheer up!" A voice chimed.

The village elder looked towards where the sound of the voice had come from. Logan.

"Like Angie said. We'll help in anyway we can!" Logan said. Giving off a toothy grin. Like his Father's.

The village elder looked at each one of them. Receiving a smile in return.

"We'll the much help we can get." The village elder said.

Hayden stood there watching them. But, they're wizards from Fairy Tail. How can we really know we can trust them. In the first place!