Chapter 3: Trouble pt 1

Night has started to fallen upton the three young wizards. The sky has already turned into a blue-blackish color. and the only thing that shined was sheet lights, also a couple of people houses.

Angie looked out beyond the sheet lights of the town, and beyond it was...just darkness..."It's too quiet...." Said Angie, as she looked at Logan and Sakura.

"I agree. Somethings off." Said Sakura agreeing with Angie, who continued to look beyond the town lights.

"Well, we can't sit around here forever." Claimed Logan as he jumped down from the tree, and landed on the ground.

Angie and Sakura followed his lead, jumped down from the tree."Let's have a look around the town, first." Said Angie.

Angie, Logan, and Sakura agreed to have a look around Oshibana Town, it was only after a couple of minutes, when the lights suddenly started turning off.

"What the....!"

Just when Logan was about to say something, there was a sound. A chuckle. It echoed through the quiet town. Of Oshibana.

"So, The mayor of oshibana. Has called for assistance." The dark mage spoke, after getting ahold of himself.

"Why don't you show yourself?!" Said Sakura, as she shouted. Clearly irritated.

"The wizards of Fairy Tail. Would be a great pize. For my collection." The dark mage says.

It almost sounded like his voice, bounded off the walls, to make it sound like we could hear him from around us....Then, suddenly the last sheet light went out. We now completely surrounded in the darkness of the night.

"Can't attack a person. When you can't see anything in front of you." The dark mage says as if mocking us!

"FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR!!" Said Logan has he started to use his magic, thinking he would actually hit the dark mage. But, didn't.

Angie gasped when she saw a ball of fire, coming right at her! She quickly dodged it. And in time too."DON'T TRY TO USE YOUR MAGIC!!" She shouted, hoping her friends would hear.

"EASY FOR YOU TOO SAY!!" Sakura shouted back, as she looked around in the darkness. Her right fist in her left palm of the hand, ready to use her magic, if she spotted that sly dark wizard.

Angie got up off the ground, and tried to look pass the darkness that surrounded her and her friends."I can't see anything!" Said Angie, as she was talking to herself.

Then suddenly there was....scream. Sakura's scream.

Angie heard had the scream, and then suddenly her body started moving by itself. As if reacting to it. Why did it feel like her friends was so far away?!

"SAKURA!!" Logan shouted, hoping to get a reply back from his friend, but instead..

The dark Mage laughter was the only thing left, before all the lights turned back on, as if nothing as happened. But, it did..sakura was gone..

Angie felt her legs give out all of sudden, and she fell to her knees on the cold solid ground, in shock.

"THAT DAMN JERK!!" Logan says, has he tighten his fists."IF HE TAKES ONE OF US. HE TAKES US ALL!!"

"But, first we need to find out where he went." Angie says, this was no time to be weak, or thinking about the worst. She got up off the ground.

"How?" Said Logan.

Angie rasied an arm, and pointed a finger towards something. Logan followed her finger, and see what she was pointing at.

"The woods? Why?" Said Logan with raised eyebrows. Angie turned and looked at him.

"Well, The dark mage seems like everything that is dark. Plus, when you used magic. He can also create an illusion, if am not mistaken.." Said Angie.

"Then, I guess we just have to test your theory." Logan says.

Logan and Angie ran the path, heading towards the woods, that was just right outside of town.

Angie walked beside Logan. Checking out the trees, it kind-of looked creepy. Specially at night..

"I hate the woods..." Angie says as she sulked.

Logan smiled slightly at this."Ah. Don't worry, ain't nothing gonna come out and get ya."

Hearing Logan's response,Angie just glared at the fire wizard."Yeah, well...whatever!" She huffed.

Logan let himself chuckle slightly, at how angie would protest.

The two young wizards continued their walk through the woods, it wasn't for long, when they saw something.....

Logan and Angie stopped dead in their tracks, what they had saw. It was Sakura. She's okay! Thank god!

"Well, Ice-Freak. We're glad that you're alright, and not hurt!" Logan says, he was just about to walk over to her, when...angie grabbed his wrist.

Angie had stopped logan, from moving any closer to...sakura..That did not seem like sakura, because she would reply back, when logan calls her names.."That's not Sakura." Angie stated calmly.

"What?" Logan looked bewildered, as he looked back at Sakura. Who just stood there. Not moving.

"Don't belive. What you see." Angie mutters to herself.

All of a sudden, Sakura's body...started to...disappear?! Yup, disappear.

"Talk about weird." Logan says after seeing that, like she was some kind of ghost!

"So, he can also create illusions." Angie says, in an serious tone.

"This may be harder. Then we thought." Logan says."But, I'll take anything he throws at me! AM ALL FIRED UP!!"