Im a Nobody - OneDirection

• Dedicated to To everyone who is reading, voting, commenting, fanning or just well, reading it

Here  I was... wearing this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36505104 

It was all a surprise. The music started and He sang: 

"Come to me, come to me tonight, oh god, I need you, anyway." I walked onstage and saw him smile when he saw  my top. 

"Baby, I just wanna be, be around you all the time, oh god I need you, ooh.."

We both turned to eachother and sang 

"Im running im scared tonight, Im running im scared of life, Im running im scared of breathing.. cause I adore you...Im running im scared of life, im running im scared of breathing.. Cause I adore you." I turned to the audience and sang my next bit "Come to me, come to me a bit more, Oh god, I need you, theres nothing left for me to say.." He took my hand and sang his bit "So rest on me darling, stay forever more, Oh god, I need you, I need you..." We then both sang the chorus "Im running im scared tonight, im running im scared of life, Im running im scared of breathing, Cause I adore you, Im running im scared tonight, Im running im scared of life, Cause I adore you.." 

Harry looked in my eyes "Oh, what I wouldn't give away To be shelter and keep you safe, keep you safe." 

"Im running Im scared tonight, im running im scared of life, im running im scared of breathing, cause I adore you, Im running im scared tonight,  im running im scared of breathing, cause I adore you..." He looked me in the eyes and our foreheads was toughing as he sang the last line. "Yeah Im running, running scared..... Cause I adore you..." He leaned in and the crowd cheered we kissed. 

I pulled away and whispered... "Im a nobody.." He looked annoyed.

"Your my somebody and Im your harrold edward whatever I am.." I  laughed at what he said and hugged him.

He is perfect and he makes my life perfect..... (:

_____________________________________________________________________________

THE END :D Im very pleased with myself and I will be doing a sequel but... well... not right now. Im doing it cause they havn't got together yet.. so yeah (:

I hope you've enjoyed it. Sorry if the grammar hasn't been correct or anything but yeap....

Comment what you think you thought would happen or anything If you want... makes me happy (:

Anyway the video is the song they are singing.. and now do you get why the heartt said running scared (; Tehehe

I'D LIKE TO SAY A MASSIVE THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS, VOTES, FANS AND WELL, SUPPORT EVEN JUST BY ADDING IT TO YOUR LIBABRY... MAKES ME HAPPY XD

CHARLIEISME XXXXX