The Peak of the Iceberg

Later on in the day, as everyone had settled down in the house, everyone went off to do their own thing. You decided to head into the living room to talk to some of the new guests. When you entered you were enraged to find Neru cuddling with Len on the couch. Why was he so close to her?! What about me?! He looked up towards you and states to ope his mouth, but you just glared at him. That got him quiet fast. As you turned and started to leave you felt a tap on your shoulder,. As you turned round you saw an embarrassed Piko.
"H-hi" he managed out. You couldn't help but smile at his adorable actions.
"Hey, would you like to talk for a while?" You said to him in a calm and gentle tone. He shook his head yes, so you two headed out side ant sat under a tree in the backyard. You continued to chat getting to know each other as Piko slowly became less shy around you. He blushed less and smiled more. He even laughed a few times. A bit latter you saw another figure walk out side. You saw blond hair and immediately got angered remembering Len. Piko raised up his arm and called out to the figure.
"Hey Oliver! Over here!"
You were surprised when he shouted. As the figure approached and it was confirmed it was only Oliver you let out a sigh of relief. Piko must be close with him to be so open. Oliver was now in front of the two of you.
" May I join?" Oliver asked with a voice that could make any girl swoon.
"Of course!" You let out without thinking with a bright smile. He sat down across from the two of you. His legs were crossed and his arms stretched out behind him as you all talked for hours. You quickly grew close to the two. You were so focused on them you didn't even think about Len.
It was soon time for dinner as the three of you headed inside. When you reached the table you saw that Neru was in YOUR seat, next to Len of course. You tried to not show your anger as you sat down between Piko and Oliver. Throughout dinner Len would send you concerned glances all of which you would ignore as you chatted with your two new friends. When everyone finished you decided to go to bed early.
"Goodnight Piko! Night Ollie!"
You said as they replied the same. You made it up to your bed and couldn't get the thoughts of Len and Neru out of your head. You eventually fell asleep, not knowing that this was only the peak of the iceberg.

Sorry it's so short and for my not updating.

I still love you my Kittens!