Plan in Action!

Hey finally found some time to update and i'll try and get the next one up soon too.
And in this one (f/s) means favorite scent.

No POV

Rin was woke up to the sound of her alarm clock, like any morning. She had her hand slamming on the side table trying to turn off the alarm, as her brother was complaining about her taking so long to turn it off. She finally hit it and sat up groggily. She was rubbing her eyes when she remembered what was happening today. She hurriedly got up and yelled at her brother.
"Hurry get up and take your shower! I have plans for today!"
"Riiiiiiiin, that's not till lunch just let me sleep till then."
The young boy answered as he turned over in the bed, hoping to avoid his sister pulling him out of bed.
"Not today Len! Besides don't you want to make it up to (Y/N)?"
Rin snickered noticing the blush that grew on his cheeks.
"Alright, but this better work. I don't want things to get worse."
"Ok fine just get your shower already! And make sure to use these."
The girl said as she handed him some bottles that she retrieved from the closet.
"What are these?"
Th confused shota asked.
"Isn't it obvious? Geez Len, use your brain for once! They are soap and stuff to use. I'm sure (Y/N) will love it. By the way I'll leave some clothes here on the bed for you to wear once you get out also."
"Okay thanks Rin."
As Len walked into the bathroom to take his shower, Rin decided it was time to set up the place she had planned to use.
After about a thirty minuet walk and a short path in the woods she reached her destination. She put down the bags containing the stuff she bought the day before. She was in the middle of beautiful nature. There were trees with vines hanging down adorned with beautiful flowers. There was a slight mound in the dirt that allowed a shaded area. Amongst the beautiful scene was a tranquil river flowing through, giving the area a blue tint. It looked a lot like a picture from a fairy tale book. She walked over to the shaded area and unfolded the table and chairs (best not to ask how she fit those in bags 😋) to make a nice place to sit. She laid out a table cloth and set the table with all the essentials for a dinner. At the end she added a vase with a (f/c) rose. The table was set and se decided to set up the music next. It was a speaker that would play many of the vocaloids romance songs like melt, Romeo and Cinderella, I vow my love, etc. She thought she had done a nice job and only had the food and soon to be couple missing. She would send the food over with Len. She checked her watch and realized lunch was over and that she would have to hurry. She ran home fast and found Len up in their room. He was wearing the clothes she picked out, and to Rin he looked perfect for (Y/N)! He was wearing black skinny jeans that looked a lot like dress pants. He had a white dress shirt with an open loose fitting black vest, complimented by the yellow scarf like tie. When Rin got closer she realized he smelled like (f/s).
"Len you look amazing come on! we have to get you down there fast! I will take care of the food before I get (Y/N)."
"Rin I'm not sure I can so this..."
"Len are you kidding me? this is perfect and I will make sure it stays that way! Trust me her heart will melt when she's there and you ask her out!"
"Ask her out?! I can't do that! You said this was to fix things!"
"Yes, I'm fixing things and making both of you extremely happy, now let's go!"
Rin ran out of the house dragging Len along.
Once they reached the edge of the forest she gave him the directions to the place, while she took off. She ran out to get (Y/N)'s favorite food to eat. Once she got it she ran back there as nighttime was starting to fall. She god the food out and laid it on the dishes she had set out while Len said how amazing the place was and asking how she found it. She answered with a simple,
"I'll tell you later".
She then instructed Len on how to put the lights up around the trees, so it wouldn't be pitch black. She ran back to the house and up to (Y/N)'s room. She was really out of breath at this point and realized that she has been running way too much that day.
'Maybe I should work out?...Nope!'

Your POV

I finally decided to stop reading fanfiction, for some reason I felt drawn to it but I'm not sure why I haven't read it before. It was strange but I decided to brush it off. I got up and started to go take my shower, but not before I grabbed some clothes. when I opened my closet usually full of the same outfit I was extremely confused at the new clothes hanging there. I grabbed the hanger they hung on and found a note attached to it.
"Please wear this today (Y/N)!
Love, Rin"
It was really pretty and I figured it was nice to wear something different for once. I laid them on my bed and headed for the shower. Once I was finished I went out and took a closer look at the clothes before putting them on. It was a short dress with a white top for the trim they used a navy blue bow and a navy blue bow belt. Below the belt was blue wavy fabric like silk. The shoes were a pair of navy blue shoes that looked like knee high converse with a slight heel. It even came with a navy blue bow to wear in my hair! It's nice to wear new colors! While I was admiring my outfit in the mirror my door slammed open. As I fell over in shock I saw none other than Rin, of course.
"Oh my gosh you look so adorable!!"
Rin squealed as she ran over and glomped me causing me to fall, again.
"Geez Rin! You're too heavy for me! My bones are being crushed as I speak!"
"Oops sorry, Point is you're good now let's go we don't have much time!"
"Rin! Why are you in such a hurry?"
But it was too late she already dragged me out of the house and seemed like she was heading towards the woods. She pulled me down a little path before I saw the most beautiful sight ever! It was a beautiful place with the relaxing sound of the water and slight glow of the lights. another reason would be the fireflies dancing around in the sky. There was one thing that stood out more though. Or should I say someone? Len was standing in the middle of it all with his voice singing magnet on the speakers. His outfit was HOT! Although I can't keep from remembering the horrible things that happened.My eyes started to fill with tears. As I tried to run away I felt someone grab my wrist. They turned me around to face the and surprising enough, it was Len.
"(Y/N) please don't cry. I'm sorry I hurt you I never meant to! It's just when I'm around you it feels so weird and I didn't know what else to do. I mean... What I'm trying to say is...Well...I...I really like you okay?! so I don't want to hurt you anymore!"
I just stood there I couldn't believe what just happened. Len just said he liked me! I felt so happy I didn't know what else to do so I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him as tight as I could. He hugged back pulling me in close. I was so happy on that moment nothing could beat it. We eventually pulled away and I whispered,
"I like you too."
He smiled at me and took me by the hand. He led me over to the table and sat us down so we could eat (f/m). We spent all dinner smiling and laughing and talking. At the end if the meal he told me Rin would clean up everything. We walked back to the house hand in hand. I couldn't stop smiling and I was certain my face would be sore tomorrow. When we made it inside most of the vocaloids seemed to be asleep. That included Rin who was passed out on the couch from exhaustion.
"I'll take care of her, you go ahead to bed."
"Ok night Len!"
" Goodnight (Y/N)"
I went up to my bed, changed into my sleepware, and feel asleep thinking all about how much better my life got in a matter of a few hours. I never want to loose him. I think I love him...