Rin's Plan

Rin's P.O.V.

I had just found the perfect place to carry out the mission. I found it while wandering around before I came home from the store. I have everything I need. Now all I have to do is set it up. I'll leave around lunch tomorrow to get started. Now how do I get
(Y/N) and Len there? Well I could write out directions and tell Len to meet me there. Then once I'm sure he's there, I can bring (Y/N)! Perfect!
When I arrived at the house It was about time for dinner. When I walked into the kitchen everyone looked at me. Well, everyone except (Y/N) and Len.
"Where are (Y/N) and Len? Did he finally ask her out on a date?"
"No, I think it's the opposite" Gakupo replied.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"There was yelling and (Y/N)'a door slammed. They locked their doors and neither will come out or talk to us." Kaito explained.
'No my plan is falling apart! I need to solve this. Len, why can't you just admit that you like her?'
"Okay, I'll go try and fix this." I said as I walked out. I went up the stairs, and decided to check on (Y/N) first. I knocked on the door, but got no reply.
"(Y/N), please talk to me."
There was no answer,but the sound of her door unlocking was heard.
I walked in with the light from the hallway lighting up (Y/N)'s features.
Her eyes were red and puffy. I wasn't completely surprised at the old tear stains on her cheeks. I walked in and gently hugged her in an attempt to calm her down. We went and sat on her bed, shutting the door behind us. I sat and rubbed her back as she got the last of her sobs out. After that she felt slightly better.
"I have a place to take you to tomorrow."
"Rin I really don't feel like going out for a while, or even leaving my room."
"Come on! It will make you feel better! plus you don't have any say in the matter!"
I left after that but not before hearing a small laugh from the other girl. I couldn't help but smile about being able to make her feel better. I then left to my room where I knew I had a difficult task ahead of me. My brother wasn't always the easiest person to deal with.
I unlocked the door and went in turning the light on. I spotted Len over on the bed leaning on the head board with his knees curled up to his chest. He had tears in his eyes, that I could tell he was doing everything in his power to not let them out. He lifted his head up and looked over to me.
"Rin..."
He managed to croak out.
"I'm here Lenny"
I whispered walking over to him. Normally he'd whine about me using the nick name I have him, but not now. He was too torn up and heartbroken, though I doubt he'd admit it. I wrapped my arms around him as he cried in my hug, finally letting those painful years out. When he seemed to have calmed down I tried to talk to him.
"What happened Len?"
" I don't know. It's all too weird. I used to be happy around her, but now it's just painful! Although when I'm not around her it gets worse. I thought if I stayed away from her long enough the pain would go away, so I told her to leave me alone. It hurt just to say that but then..."
"What Len?"
"...I made her cry..."
He started to choke up when he said that. I started to rub gentle circles on his back.
" I know Len, but it's okay."
" No it's not! That was the worse pain I ever felt! The fact that she cried for hours on end till she fell asleep over something I said is horrible! I'm an awfull person!"
"No your not Len. Do you even know what those feelings mean?"
"No"
That was his simple reply. Wow my brother is really oblivious!
" Len you are way too dense! That means that you like her! She is always trying to be around you because she likes you too!"
"That can't be possible Rin, stop messing with me."
My brother is really stupid sometimes.
"If you don't like her why are you always smiling at her? And why were you so sweet when she got sick? It's so obvious everyone in the house knows except (Y/N)!"
"I guess your right but it's not like I have a chance now anyway."
"Now that's where your wrong."
"What do you mean by that?"
"You'll see."
I grabbed an orang and a banana from the bags I brought home and the rest of the bags I put in the closet.
"Here you need to eat then we'll head to bed okay?"
"Okay, thanks Rin."
"No problem little bro!"
I claimed on the bed beside him as we ate our fruit. When we laid down under the covers I decided to tease him a bit.
" You know, here soon it will be (Y/N) that's sharing a bed with you."
He blushed so bad I couldn't hold in my laugh.
"Rin?! Don't say stuff like that!"
"Nope! Your stuck with me! sorry Lenny!~"
"Don't call me that!"
I just giggled, rolled over, and fell asleep. After all I have a big plan I need to accomplish.

Sorry there's no reader point of view.
IMPORTANT-I have an idea for where the "mission" will be but if anyone has an idea comment it and I could use it!