Our First Song

I'm so sorry! I have a lot now and I can't update much I'm so sorry! And sorry it's such a short chapter! But I have two new stories uploaded so please check them out!
I have counted your votes and read the ideas and so I figured it out.
Food-cupcake
Pj's-oversized button up shirt possibly shorts
Other ships- I'll add in some side couples like miku and kaito, Luka and gakupo, I'll pair Rin with some one.
And I like the idea of Piko or Oliver trying to steal you from Len so I think I'll add that in sometime too. thanks for all your help!

PLEASE READ-I also feel that I should add in little side things for your entertainment. Like him reacting to you doing a certain dance, or finding out something about you. I'll also be taking requests for that.

Your P.O.V.

It's been so nice having Len be with me all the time and not having to worry about the things I did before.
Now, however, master feels like it's time to get me out there and gain fans. He wants me to write a song and choreograph a dance, then upload it. But I don't know how to do that! I can't just magically have this wonderful idea and perform it. I don't know what I'm going to do. That's when my door opened, and it was my sweet Len!

"Are you okay? What did master want?"

"He wants me to make my first song and video and have it uploaded this week".

"That's great! Now you can get some fans! Then you can come and sing at the vocaloid concerts too!"

"That would be great, but I don't know how to do this."

"I'll help you!"

"But isn't this supposed to be for me to do alone?"

"We all got help our first time, and we still help each other sometimes."

He gave me a reassuring smile and I couldn't help but smile back. His adorable smile gives me such a warm feeling inside.
We went to my room and sat at the desk. We started planning and writing out lyrics for the song. After a few days of writing we had finally finished the song! Now all that's left is to make the video it was a love song and Len agreed to be in the video with me.
We had gone out to places near the vocaloid homes. I had not realized it before but the small place we live in has houses of some of the other vocaloids. We had to take the shooting over two days for the weather to be right. Finally we had finished it and uploaded it to the internet!
(Watch the video now please. I want you to pretend you guys made the song melt and for you to include your self and len instead of Miku and kaito. Also you are an english vocaloid. Sorry for not mentioning it earlier.)
Master loved my song and video! He was so happy with it!
It was strange though. After uploading the video I had a weird feeling. Something was going to happen.