Powering On

From here on out '-means thought "-means spoken
(F/M)= favorite meal

Your P.O.V.

When you woke only your mind was working. You couldn't see or move. When you tried to think of how you got in this situation you couldn't remember. Actually you couldn't remember anything! You couldn't remember your name or family. Did you even have a family? how old are you? while questions like this were racking your mind you felt something strange, a spark of some sort. suddenly you got your feeling of touch back. You seemed to be on a cold table. You tried moving, but you only had a small movement in your leg. It seemed that you were wearing a skirt that felt like silk. When you tried moving again you were able to and sat up. When you opened your eyes ever so slowly you were blinded with light. a The room was filled with machines and utensils colored mainly white and silver. Seconds later you heard a door open and steps coming towards you. When you looked at the man he had a smile, but strangely looked slightly familiar. "It's nice to see your awake (Y/N)!"
'(Y/N)...could that be your name?'
"Where am I?" you questioned.
"Allow me to explain, Your name is(Y/N), and you're (Y/A). You are my newest version of Vocaloid created. It is a singing program. There are others like you where you will be living and they will give you guidance when writing and singing songs. Since I created you, you shall call me master. I will take you to the house as soon as your ready."
You were taking this all in with disbelief although it seemed strange, you were excited. Writing and singing songs sounded amazing to you!
"Before we leave may I see what I look like master?"
" Of course come right this way."
You got off the table and followed your master. your steps were a bit shake yay first but you balanced yourself and walked slightly faster to catch up to your master. when you reached the mirror you looked in to see yourself. You had (H/L) (H/C) hair with (E/C) eyes. As you guessed earlier you had a skirt with a shirt they were white with a (F/C) trim and tie. There was also a big (F/C) now on the back of your head holding two strands from the front back. You were surprised and quite happy with your appearance.
"Ok, I'm ready to go master."
"Alright, they'll be so happy to finally meet you." He said happily to you. You followed him out of the big building and to the car. once you were seated in the car with the seatbelt on you couldn't help but to ask,
"What are the others like?" but sadly you didn't get much of an answer.
"You'll see when you get there."
You had nothing better to do so you fell asleep in the car.
You were soon being woken up. When you opened your eyes and looked up you found your master there telling you to get up and that you had reached the house. You both started heading to the door and knocked. Seconds later the door swung open to find a energetic girl with turquoise hair smiling widely.
"Hey! it's so nice to meet you! I'm guessing your (Y/N)?"
You suddenly felt shy and backed up to hide behind your master.
"Yes..." You quietly whispered peeking at her from behind your masters back. Your master looked back at you and told you to go with her and stop hiding. When you stepped back in front the girl took your hand and pulled you inside the house waving goodbye to their master real fast. Once inside she introduced herself as Miku Hattsune. She walked you into the living room of the house as you followed. Once there you saw others sitting around the room. There was first a man with blue hair and a scarf that was introduced as Kaito Shion. The other man had long purple hair tied back, he was Gakupo Kamui. Next you saw two girls one with long pink hair named Luka Megurine and the one with brown hair was Meiko Sakine. You had then met everyone in the room. When you looked towards Miku she had a confused look that quickly turned into an exasperated one. She then yelled for two people who's names were Rin and Len. You soon heard running down the stairs as two people entered the room out of breath. They were both blond and quite obviously twins. You found the male of the twins to be cute, you wondered if you were gonna end up with a "school-girl-crush".You giggled at the thought. Soon the two were looking at you curiously, it didn't take long for the female twin to run up to you and introduce her and her brother as Rin and Len Kagamine. Everyone spent a few hours talking in the living room, meanwhile you sat next to a certain blond. You found him to be even more cute and even funny as you all continued your conversation. Gakupo came in telling every one their dinner was ready. Everyone sat down like a family eating (F/M)
In honor of you joining them. After you finished you all headed to bed where you found that your master had them already set up a room and fill it with clothes for you. Luckily your room was right next to the twins. You thought it was cute how they shared a room and seemed so close. Although you didn't know him very well, you have to admit, you were ever so slightly jealous of Rin.