Pancakes

Sorry for any mistakes I am writing this whole thing on my iPod also sorry it took so long! and there will be slight cussing in this chapter.

Your P.O.V.

I was having a nice dream about (favorite dream). suddenly you heard a voice, it was just annoying to you trying to wake you up. You ignored it and went back to your dream when your body started shaking and the voice got louder. Your eyes flew open and you screamed while rolling off the bed, once you saw the face so close to you.
"What?! Rin why?! all I want is sleep!"
The energetic girl just replied by saying
"Come on hurray and get dressed! It's Kaito's turn to cook and he's making pancakes!"
'Pancakes?!' There's no way you were missing that!
"I'll be down in ten seconds!" you screeched happily as you pushed Rin out of your room.. You ran to you're closet and got dressed as fast as you could. You kept your promise of ten seconds when appeared in the kitchen with your clothes all messed up. You had your tie untied and hanging around your neck more like a scarf. Your bow was crooked on your head and your shirt and skirt were wrinkled.
you were currently leaning on the wall to keep yourself from falling. Even your throat started burning from being so out of breath.
"What the hell happened to you?!" Miku cried as she ran over to you to check on you. Breathing between every word you answered.
"I... want...pancakes!" you were able to choke out as you speed walked over to your chair next to Len where a stack of pancakes sat waiting for you. Everyone giggled at your reaction. When you sat down Len turned to you.
"Geez you should at least fix your tie." he said with a smile. You smiled back, but gasped in surprise when he reached over and started tiring it for you. A small blush formed on your face, but as soon as he finished you turned you head and started stuffing your face with pancakes to hide your blush. You also mumbled a small "thanks" to him as you ate.
After everyone had finished breakfast they all went to do there own things. You decided to go to see what the Kagamine twins were up to. You went to there room and knocked they said you could come in, once you did you saw they were playing a video game. They invited you to come and join. Rin patted at the space between the two of them, which you gladly took. After a little while of playing you started feeling sick.
'Probably shouldn't have eaten that last pancake...' They immediately realized something was wrong and Rin ran off to get you a wet rag as you ran to the bathroom and ended up loosing about half of the pancakes you ate. When you came out Rin wasn't in the room, only Len. he came over to you and held the wet rag on your head.
"Feel any better?" he asked filled with concern.
"A little".
He pulled you over to the bed and laid your head in his lap and stroked your hair. You stayed that way till you fell asleep.