Chapter 42 - Remembering

Start from the beginning

He removed his hands from his face and turned to me. His eyes were red as if he was stressed out about something. "I'm a bad person..." he spoke, causing my body tensed.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"I have something to tell you..." he told me.

*****

I was sitting on my bed inside my room, holding onto my necklace. I was still in shock after he told me everything. When I say everything, I meant everything. He told me where I was from, what was my relationship with Seventeen and the reasons why he lied to me.

At first, I didn't believe him. I mean, how could I believe something unrealistic? How am I suppose to believe that I'm an angel who turned into a human? I just didn't believe him until something came flashing into my mind.

"Hyemi... please open the door." I heard Jinyoung knocking onto my locked door. I just don't want to face him, not now.

I looked down to the necklace and remembered the person who gave me this. Boo Seungkwan. I was holding onto it, I don't want to let go of it. I reminisce almost everything.

That time when I first met Dino,
That time when I had my first coffee,
That time when I called Soonyoung 'oppa',
That time when I ride the roller coaster,
That time when I watched my first movie,
That time when I wanted to kill myself in order to protect Seokmin from danger.

A tear fell onto my cheeks when I thought of him, Lee Seokmin. My heart stopped when he flashed into my mind. He was the one who pulled me into a hug when I was about to kill myself. He saved me. He was also the first one who confessed to me. He was my first kiss and my first... love.

I couldn't help but to sob onto my pillow. I missed them. I missed Seventeen so much. I just couldn't believe that I forgot about them. They were the ones who gave me experience in this world. I should cherish that.

All of a sudden, my head was dizzy and it seems like that's not the only thing I should know. There was something else. Something that got me here in the first place.

There was a car,
I couldn't run or move at this point,
I didn't know why,
The car went closer and faster towards me,
My eyes widened when I saw that person in the car,
It was him,
My brother,

I fell to the floor when I saw him in my flashback. Was he the one who did this to me? Why would he do that? Why would he kill me then didn't take me back to the Angel's world? Why? I want to know why. I need to see him again. I need to ask him. What was his purpose of killing me before the actual time I'll become an angel again?

*****

It was already midnight and I was still in my room, thinking. 'I need to find someone who knows' I whispered to myself. I was lying on my bed with my hair covering my face, causing my vision to blur. The room was filled with darkness as I didn't turn on the lights. I was too depressed to move.

'Jaemin'

My mind was telling me a name. However I couldn't figure out who. Jaemin? It sounds familiar but who? All of a sudden, the figure of the person popped into my mind. I swiftly sat up when I remembered the person. She was the dark angel.

I jumped out of bed and grabbed my jacket as I headed my way out of the room. As I walked out, I saw a plate of spicy fried chicken with rice on the floor. Jr must've left it there for me to eat. Speaking of eating, I was starving. I haven't ate since this morning. I wanted to eat the food but I just don't have much time.

I rushed out the apartment, quietly so that Jr can't hear me walk out. I put on my jacket as I walked. I know who's Jaemin and I know where she is. Without a doubt, she has been following me and even tried to kidnap me.

I went to a dark abandoned building. I always saw a mysterious person, wearing dark clothes here. I knew it was her.

"Jaemin!" I called, looking around the place. The place seemed empty and not to mention dirty. I shrieked when I saw a rat running in front of me.

"Wow... Park Hyemi, Is it?" A male voice was heard from behind. I quickly turned around and saw nothing. What the-?

"I'm right here." The voice said. I turned to the front and saw a man wearing long dark jacket. His face was covered by a mask.

"Who are you?" I asked.

He lets out a small giggle before slowly taking off his mask. I was shock to who I saw. It was my brother.

"I see that you've regain your memories," He snickered. "Congratulation!" He mocked, clapping his hands together. It was the first time I saw this side of him. He seemed... evil.

"Why did you kill me? Why didn't you take me back to the Angel's world afterwards?" I questioned, feeling a bit heart broken.

"Isn't it obvious? I don't want you to come back to the Angel's world." He answered, giving a disgust look.

"Why?"

"Because I went to the bad side."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

He smirked before taking off his jacket, leaving it on the floor. A pair of wings appeared at his back and it wasn't white like the good angel's wings; it was the other way around. It was black.

"You're one of the dark angels?" I shuttered. I can't believe it. How could he?

"Yes and I'm so glad that you're a human now so you can't go back to the angel's world and ruin my whole plan on distroying the good angels." He spoke, ending his sentence with a small chuckle.

He went closer to me. I backed away from him. "But I know you're going to ruin my plan anyway. So now, I'll have to distroy you first." His voice got deeper, walking closer to me. I was terrified how he was still walking towards me. I backed away, ready to escape until my back hit a wall.

"There's no way to escape now..." he giggled. He was in front of me. Attempting to get away, I tried shoving him with my arm.

Bad idea...

He swiftly grabbed my wrists and pinned me to the wall, causing me to whimpered in pain. His left hand was holding onto both of my wrists and the other hand took out a small knife from his pocket. He then smirked. I tried to scream for help but something was blocking my mouth.

"And just so you know, you wont become an angel again after this. So don't assume..." he swung his arm with the knife in his hand, ready to hit me with it. I struggled from his grip, wanting to get away.

All i wanted to do is scream out 'get away from me' 'stop it' 'somebody help me' 'help!' but all of those were useless. My life was over. No one can save me now.

I closed my eyes, waiting to get killed. But nothing came. Nothing at all. I waited but I felt nothing. I slowly opened my eyes. To my surprise, my brother's hand was held back by someone. I turned to the person. I was shocked.

It was Seokmin.

------------------

Hello everyone. I am sorry if it took too long for me to update. I did promised you guys that I'll be updating in february but I didn't. I am sorry I let you guys down :'(

I did learn some more english. I get a ton of comments saying that I have bad grammar. I can't blame you guys though. I do have terrible grammar. I'm so sorry if you can't understand my english. I am still learning :')

Also, There are some comments here said that this story doesn't make any sense and not realistic. Sorry to break it to you guys, I never intended to write this story for serious reasons. It was all just for fun :)

Lastly, I want to thank you guys for the over 100k reads for this book. I am crying in jeju accent rn T-T I love you guys so much!!! I really do!! ♡♡♡ that made me want to update more. Thank you so muchhhh!!!!