Chapter 7: No More.

"So this what the fuck it is Bryan?" Angel said, stepping in, closing the door. PK casually wiped his dick clean, barely acknowledging Angel's presence.
She looked over at Zya who was now looking out of the window, down at the crowd.
"Yall just gone basically cut me out? You got this bitch up here icey as fuck. I know you paid 4 it." Angel whined. To be honest, he was tired of her. Zya was a breath of fresh air. Beautiful, Energetic, Able to reproduce. He wanted to make a shift change. So he made it known at this point. Zya had earned mad stripes with him over at Twinn's when she popped da nigga skull. Angel had never put in no work. Just donated at the beginning and expected to live a fabulous life.
"You know what? I'm through. We through. Pack your shit and leave my apartment before I get home tonight. All this crybaby ass shit you switched to, Iount feel it. I wanted a asset, not a liability. You can't gimmie any babies. You useless to me." PK said, too calmly now sitting in his big leather chair. Zya looked at this broken woman standing before them getting her heart ripped from her chest. Her eyes were glazed, puffy and red. Her shoulders slumped. She was high as hell. But still Zya said nothing.
"I dont know why.....I dont know why I couldn't carry your children"She said in almost a whisper. With that she picked up what was left of her heart and exited the room. PK dropped his head. Zya still stood at the window, watching Angel move quickly toward the exit. She could see Angel look up toward her with the most disturbing scowl etched on her beautiful face. Zya turned to face PK.
"Baby..."She said quietly, now wrapping her arms around his shoulders. He leaned into her, gently pulling her to the front of him.
"You better be worth all this..."He said lookin her dead in her face. Before she could reply, his phone began to buzz.
"Damu..whats the word baby boy" Pk said, perking up. He stood as he ended the call. He grabbed her hand and led her down to the dj booth. He grabbed the mic.
"Its 1:30 so yall know what that mean. If you aint buyin pussy, its time to be out. Ladies goin for $400, Two for $800, Three for $1200. Head $250, Anal goin for $460. Pay the lady in the little black dress here" he announced playfully. Zya watched as a few men gathered their things and headed for the door. There were still 100-150 horny niggas here ready to fuck. After while the sex party was in full swing. Money was being brought to Zya left and right as she sat in the corner booth eating and drinking. PK had went to the basement with Damu and a couple other guys. She kept her money in her clutch tucked tightly between her thigh and the booth. Multiple customers came, offering her drinks as she politely declined. She kept looking at her phone since the party was over at 3. It was now two thirty. She decided to shoot a text.
"Im ready to fuck... She hit the send button. 10 minutes later he replied.
Me too. Wrappin it up now, gone and end those sessions upstairs so we can count up then go home.
She wasted no time. She approached the DJ booth and grabbed the mic.
"Ladies and Rich niggas....I know yall havin a good time right?" Zya asked the patrons on the main floor. A few niggas howled, they'd already paid their money and got their nut already. They were there either waitin for their homeboys or just not ready to go. But whatever the case, it was time for them to get the fuck on.
"Well yall, we about to wrap this party up. We will be right back here tomorrow, Same bitches, same prices, thanks for comin out" Zya said. Slowly the crowd started to evaporate. Gentleman were being led down the stairs by their ladies toward the door. Soon, all but one the girls were in the main area and Zya had collected from each of them. She looked around for Tamisha. She'd figured the old hoe was workin that dry pussy overtime to get up that 3 grand. Zy couldn't understand why she stuck around. She was cute, nice shape but the visual was horrible. She always wore cheap clothes, even though she made at least $1500-3000 a night. She got no respect in the club. At all. She always had her head all up Angel crack. Zya waited for a few more minutes then got back on the mic.
"Its closing time! There should be no more civilians in the building. Please escort your date out, then bring yo quota to the front" Zya was loud. Just as she set the mic back up, Tamisha brought her stank ass downstairs. She was leading some basehead lookin nigga out. She closed the door, locked it and hit the button for the security to come down. She spun around fast and headed toward Zya. The look was priceless. She was jealous. Seeing Zya all dolled up, diamonds dancing, tight dress, expensive heels. Tamisha was SURE Pk funded it all. Zya sat back in her booth. She tipped her bottle up to her lips as Tamisha approached. She tossed three seperate bands on the table.
"Three thousand. No sweat." She said sarcastically, trying desperately to make Zya feel some type of way. Zya gave her a drunken smirk and reached into her clutch, stuffed, resting on her thigh. She pulled 10k out and slammed it on the table. She spread it out with her hand exposing the blue strips.
"You must not realize that you. Cannot. Fuck. With. Me. Okay? I dont know why you so mad." Zya said, tipping her bottle again.
"Because bitch you think yo shit dont stank!" Tamisha said with much attitude.
"How? Tell me how bitch? You always dicksuckin Angel so all I can think is you eatin that pussy. Or you suckin PK dick. Either way, both you hoes is hi...sto...ry" Zya said cracking up, collectin the money from the table and getting up.
"Good night ladies. I'll let yall out." Zya said, causing the ladies to shuffle toward the door. Tamisha lingered around, trying to see what was what. Zya paid her no mind as she went behind the bar to retrieve the bar cash drawer. PK came upstairs.
"The fuck you still doin here?" He said to Tamisha, in full stride toward Zya.
"Im about to go now." Tamisha said. She couldn't even deal. She watched them from afar. He approached Zya and grabbed her wrist. She looked and wrapped her arms around his neck. Tamisha watched in disgust as PK kissed her, gripping her ass cheeks through her dress. She knew it was time to go when he lifted her onto the bar with one arm, still kissing her softly. Tamisha quickly gathered her things and headed towards the back, fighting back the tears. Zya broke away from kiss and looked into his face.
"This is too good to be true. What is it that we're doing here? And why everybody so mad at me" Zya said.
"Its true baby. You exactly what I been lookin for. From the look to your heart. I told you, you mine. And imma treat you like it. Imma spoil you as long as you handle shit how you been. You my Ridah baby" He said, kissing her more.
"Have you fucked Tamisha?" She asked.
He stopped kissing her neck.
"Yes. I wont lie. There was a time I was fuckin her and Angel at once. But Misha got too many kids. Too many baby daddies. I want somebody I can build with. Not a bitch lookin for a free ride." He said, lookin dead at her.
Zya was speechless. But when he wrapped his arm around her, grabbed her off the bar and placed her on her feet, she was enslaved. He kissed her once more, then grabbed her hand and the nights earnings and led her to the basement.

The basement...
Once downstairs, she smelled that smell again. That sickening smell. She tried to ignore it but it was overwhelming as he led her past the safes and deeper into the basement. The bent a corner and reached a locked door. Her heart began to race, wondering what the fuck he was up to. The door opened. Damu, and two other niggas sat at a huge mahogany table. The 12 seat table was damn near full of cocaine & crack in their purest forms. She looked around, amazed. In the corner was another table, but considerably smaller in size. Two money counters sat on top. He looked at her.
"I trust you. Dont cross me" He said coldly before extending his hand toward the money counter.
"Add it up baby. 15,000 for the house which would be us" He said with a laugh. With that, he set the nights money on the table and pulled her chair out for her. His boys talked smack about his chivalry. Once he got her settled he clapped back.
"Fuck yall hatin ass niggas." His smile was so genuine and warm. He began helping his homies pack up the shipment. She'd counted out 15,000 and set it aside. She had 34,000 remaining to split between the entire staff. She'd had enough for tonight. So she decided to see if he would let her sit on his lap as he prepared the coke. He did. He pulled back from the table a bit and let her sit. She leaned her head on his shoulder and started to drift. Just as sleep was approaching, PK said it was finally time to go. Damu took the shipment for delivery in the morning. Zya didnt feel like counting the splits, so she decided she would do it tomorrow. PK led her out of the room and toward the stairs. She tucked her first $15,000. She was feeling good. But she kept wondering.....
What the fuck is that smell?