Pre- 13: Shady Celebration

As she looked at herself in the mirror, she was astonished. Her skin had a radiant glow. She decided not to wear tons of makeup tonight. She lined her eyes, fixed her eyebrows and applied her favorite MAC lip gloss. She slipped into her dress and heels and looked in the mirror. Her man had such amazing taste, choosing the perfect dresses. She adorned her jewels and after a few selfies she was ready to head out. As she loaded her clutch purse with some of the money he gave her, her phone began to sing that familiar song.
"Hey bae...Happy birthday lil mama" He said into the phone. The music was loud. The party was hype.
"Thank you big daddy. Im on my way now." She said, smiling.
"Alright. Pull up. And hurry up. I said don't be late." He said before hanging up. Rude she thought. But oh well. She gathered her things and made her way west.

45 minutes later...
Although the bar was packed, the lot guards had a spot for the impala, next to the Range. Damu appeared from the door and opened hers to let her out. He helped her from the car and to her feet, basically escorting her inside the club. As she entered, the lights in the club were shaded pink, with a spotlight on her as she walked through. The crowd sang happy birthday in unison, causing Zya to cry a little. She continued to step, looking and smelling like royalty. Que stood in the crowd holding a cold 5th of Hennessy. She hugged him.
"Happy birthday boss laaddyyyyy!!" Que hollered.
"Thank you Que! I love you! Where PK?" Zya asked.
Que looked toward the booth, pink and white drapes replaced the usual black ones. The table held bottles of hennessy and fine champagne. Her man, stood up and made his way toward her. They met on the dancefloor, a isle forming as their heat attracted one another. A spotlight adorned them. He was dressed in all red crushed linen and a pair of black Louboutin's. His dreads were pulled up, his jewelry choice was elegant. They needed their moment before they both got too drunk. He kissed her, they posed for pictures and as the shutters exploded, all hell broke loose.