XXIII

“Mr. Payne…fuck,” I whined. Liam pushed me into his house, letting me trip over my own feet and land on the stairs. He prowled in after me, pulling off his sweater and throwing it aside. His hands then fumbled with his button down that he had been wearing under his shirt. He left his arms in the sleeves, but unbuttoned it all the way, so his abs and pecks were showing. Then he fell on top of me, pinning me to the steps and pushing his lips hard against mine. It wasn’t the most comfortable position but I wasn’t about to fight it, because I had been waiting for this. I had been dreaming about this for the past weeks and it was finally happening. I was finally against Liam again, kissing him, and it was perfect.

            I let out a strange noise that was halfway between a moan and a whimper and Liam swallowed it, his tongue exploring my mouth and claiming his territory. One of his hands was in my hair, the other on the small of my back, massaging and feeling with his fingertips, while my hands grappled at his hair, tugging roughly.

            “I missed you so much,” He breathed, pressing his forehead to mine and exhaling onto my lips, “So much, Zayn,”

            Liam was warm and hot and sweaty, and pressed against my body in a way that could only make me smile. His muscles were slippery and slick, and God, so amazing. I leaned forward and bit into his collar bone, tasting the musk that was Liam. He groaned and clawed at my back, writhing into me, causing my back to push further into the ridge of the only slightly carpeted stairs. There were no more words that needed to be spoken, only this beautiful press of our bodies together. The air was hot and thick and breathing was just too much for me. I put my head up for a moment, taking a deep breath and grabbing onto Liam’s shirt more, pulling it off of his shoulders.

            “Wait, Zayn,” Liam gasped, pressing his head into my neck, “Wait,”

            “What?” I rasped back, because what on earth was he stopping this for?

            “Not now,” He breathed heavily, “We should wait,”

            I groaned and pulled him back against me, “Please,” I begged, “Liam, please. You can’t…you can’t leave me now,”

            “I want to wait,” He moaned, “Until you are legal,”

            I gaped at him in disbelief and shook my head, “I can’t believe you,” And then I pushed him off of me with a cheeky smile. “Fuck,”

            “I’m sorry,” He breathed, “Why don’t we go swim a bit to cool off?”

            I nodded wordlessly and swallowed the lump that was in my throat, letting him pull me to my feet. We walked, hands together, towards his pool and as soon as we got there, Liam started pulling off my clothes, and throwing them to the side.

            His kissed along my jaw and then at the hollow underneath my ear, sucking lightly, “I missed you so much,”

            “You said that already,” I laughed breathlessly, reaching forward and grabbing Liam’s belt, sticking my fingers under his pants and pulling him closer to me. My fingernails scraped back and forth over his skin at his v-line, making him shiver.

            “I know but it’s true,” He smiled. We finished undressing down to our boxers, and then I pushed him into the pool. He went under and then resurfaced, splashing me with the cold water. “Come on in,”

            I smirked and screamed loudly, jumping into the water and into Liam’s arms. We swam around for awhile and all those questions I had earlier started to resurface.