Chapter 1 - Marriage

July 17th
Ricky's POV
I'm so nervous. I guess that's how you're suppose to feel when you marry your best friend right? She was going to look beautiful I already knew that, but I wanted to make sure this is the happiest day of her life, I mean doesn't every man want that for his true love.
"Ricky, you in there?" I heard my dads voice call out.
"Yes." I replied, still staring at myself in the mirror, most likely shaking.
"Son, I know you're nervous, but so was I when I married your mom, and today I'm still one of the happiest men alive." He said sitting on the bed. Yes I am still at the house, I was ordered to stay here by Chris and I haven't seen Lyric since yesterday and I'm not supposed to leave until 8.
"Thanks dad." I said smiling at him, and he pulled me into a hug.
"I've always been proud of you son, I just want you to know that." He said and I nodded.
After he had left, I quickly fed Jinxx and Lucifer before grabbing my keys and rushing to my car.

I soon arrived at the venue where I was greeted by an angry looking Chris.
"Chris what's wrong?" I asked as I approached.
"We can't find Lyric." He replied giving me a sympathetic look.
My heart sank, "What do you mean you can't find Lyric?" I asked.
"She's not in the dressing room nor do the girls know where she is." He said and I ran back to my car. "Fuck!" I yelled and drove off.

Lyric's POV
I sat at the bar in my dress, I didn't leave because I didn't love him, I left out of pure nervousness. What if I didn't make him happy? What if we got bored of each other and he cheated? I know it was horrible to have second thoughts and question your entire relationship but here I am.
"You look like you're having a tough day." The bartender said, and I looked up to see a brown haired woman.
"Yeah, just cold feet I guess." I replied and she smiled.
"Let me get you a drink, I'm Madison by the way." She said and made me up a quick drink and I chugged it, almost immediately feeling better.
"Thank you so much." I said and started to hand her money before she pushed my hand away.
"It's on the house Lyric, I'm a huge fan by the way and I know all will go well with you and Ricky." She said and motioned for me to go. I smiled and nodded.
I headed back to the venue which was two blocks a away.

"Lyric!" I heard someone yell out and it caused me to turn around, it was Ricky.
"There you are! I've been looking all around for you." He said, as he neared me. "Well I'm right here." I said and he smiled.
"This is exactly like the first conversation we had." He said and took my hand, gently pulling me to the car.
I got in, "So much for not seeing each other before the wedding." I said smiling at him.
"It's really hard to stay away from you my love." He replied and we soon pulled up to the venue.
"Just a couple more hours and you're an Olson, officially." Ricky said giving me a quick kiss before getting out and opening my door before running off.
"Okay, love you too." I said to myself as I got out of the car and shut the door.

"Lyric calm the fuck down!" Alex said gripping my shoulders. "There is nothing to worry about, he is your best friend and everyone know, hell you two were practically made for each other, now let me finish your makeup." Alex said and I put my head up and she wiped my tears. I realized I was nervous for no reason, she was right, Ricky is the love of my life and I'm so excited to finally call him my husband. "Thank you Alex." I said looking at her.
"No problem Lyric, I like to knock sense into people sometimes." She replied smiling.
I smiled. "There we go." She said and set down her brushes. "One hour left." She said pointing to the clock and grinning. I smiled before realizing I hadn't seen Aundraya  since this morning.
"Where's Aundraya?" I asked and Alex gave me an 'oh fuck' look.
"She's uh running an errand," She replied "I'll be right back." She said and ran out and down the hallway.
"Why is literally everyone running away from me!" I said and began to search for my phone that I hadn't been able to find since this morning. When I couldn't find it I decided to go find Chris.
I walked into the hallway, "Chris!" I yelled and ran after him down the hall, being very careful with my dress.
"What are you thinking running in a dress you could fall and die or something!" Chris said concerned.
"I can't find my phone and everyone is running away from me." I said frowning. "I'm sorry Lyr, and I have know idea where you're phone is." He said and I could tell he was lying because of how nervous he was, but I didn't say anything, I just walked back to the dressing room and set in my chair.

"30 minutes, shit, pictures!" I yelled and quickly put on my heels and walked down the corridor to where Chris was waiting. "There you are, come on they started with the groom, groomsmen, and bridesmaid pictures and they're waiting for you." Chris said and ushered me to where they were.
I smiled at Ricky as he pulled me close for the picture, I hadn't noticed how good he looked in that suit, Chris did good at picking it for him.
After the pictures were done, I had to hurry up and get to the place just before the isle I was to walk down and Ricky had to go to the front where the marriage guy was.
Chris was walking me down the isle because emu dad was obviously not going to be here so why not?
"You ready?" Chris asked and I nodded, "As I'll ever be." I replied smiling and we began down the isle. I don't know if it was the lighting but I could have sworn I saw a tear come out of Ricky's eye. "You look beautiful." Ricky whispered as he took my hands, I wasn't really listening to what the guy was saying, I was lost in Ricky's eyes, they sparkled more than usual today, which made me smiled.
"Do you Lyric take Ricky to be your husband?" He asked. Was this even a question of course I do. "I do." I said and Ricky started grinning, "do you Ricky take Lyric as your wife?" He asked Ricky, "Hell yes I do." He said and I giggled. "You may now kiss the bride." He said and Ricky grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close and kissed me passionately making my knees weak as I kissed back, everyone started clapping. When we pulled away I was smiling like an idiot and Ricky picked me off my feet, "how does it feel to be an Olson?" He asked. "Really fucking good." I replied and he kissed me again and he said me down and we walked out hand in hand.

"Congratulations you guys!" Aundraya said as she hugged me tightly. I smiled and thanked her.
"I have an announcement to make," Aundraya began into the microphone, "You can't have a marriage without a honeymoon right? Well, Mrs. Horror, you and Mr. Horror over there are honeymooning in England!" She said and my jaw dropped, I've always wanted to go there.
"Ricky really?" I asked turned to him excitedly. "Yes my love." He said and kissed me. "When do we leave!" I said looking at him. "Tonight and here's your phone." He said handing it to me but I didn't care, I hugged him tightly and he picked me up. "Come on, we have a plane to catch Mrs. Horror."

///////
Yay a sequel!!! I'm so exited for this I hope you like it! - Kylie