Chapter 22- Give Them what they want

Börja om från början

"Are you seriously going to ignore me? Harley Talk to me. Harley, please,"he grabbed my hand.

"Back OFF!,"I yanked my hand away hard, almost yanking him to the ground.

Hayden grabbed the back of his shirt and he caught his balance. "Harley, don't do anything stupid."

I quickly walked away, but I sensed them walking behind me.

Danny was standing at my locker with a smile.

I put on a fake one. "Hi,"I walked over to him.

"Hey Harley,"he kissed me.

I quickly moved away. "Can you step back? I need to get into my locker." I looked at the others. They seemed confused. All I wanted was for Danny to see me give his side girl a good punch to her pretty little face.

"Sure,"he stepped back.

I swung my locker open, almost hitting him in the face.

"Whoa,"he laughed. "You almost hit me there."

I smiled at him. "Sorry about that." I quickly opened my bag and took out a notebook before stuffing my bag into my locker. I started walking away.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah,"I smiled at him. "I just need to talk to someone."

He held my hand. "You're shaking...Something's wrong."

Brandy was standing at her locker with her friends. She looked happy. I was gonna take that away from her.

"Let's go say hi to Brandy,"I smiled at Danny and he immediately caught on.

"No, I don't think that's a good idea,"he pulled my hand.

"Fine,"I let go, slamming my book into his chest. He held it."I'll go say hi myself." I walked over to her clenching my fists.

Fear struck her when she saw me coming. Her friends stepped aside. I was guessing that they knew that she was with my boyfriend.

I grabbed her by her shirt and slammed her against the locker. I could hear Flynn shouting at me but I ignored him.

"What's this about?,"she still acted like she had no clue what she had done.

"Don't act dumb. You know what you did."

"What did I do?"

"You made out with my boyfriend."

A smiled suddenly spread across her face. She started laughing like she couldn't contain it.

"What's so funny?"

"You're so tiny. I didn't make out with him. I had sex with him, dummy. Multiple times..

"What?,"tears filled my eyes.

"He said he asked you a lot, but you always no, so..I gave him what you couldn't."

I started crying.

"Aww. Look Danny,"she looked at him. "We made her cry."

I swung my hand back, about to throw a punch at her, but Flynn stood behind me and grabbed it.

He held my other hand, pushing his fingers between mine and causing me to let go of her shirt. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me back. "I told you not to do anything stupid,"he mumbled in my ear.

"Let me go," I started trying to push him away, but he was too strong. I quickly turned around and buried my face in his shirt.

He wrapped his arms around me.

"You couldn't hit me is you tried,"she laughed and her friend laughed with her. "What are you? Like..four foot five?"

"She's five feet,"Danny folded his arms.

"I can't believe you were sleeping with her,"I looked at Danny.

He frowned. "I'm really sorry, Harley. She just came unto to me. I didn't intend for it to happen at all."

Boy never intend for anything to happen these days.

"He slept with me last night too,"she smiled. "Climbed into room window.....Everyone knew. You just never paid attention to your boyfriend....I guess you were too caught up in Flynn to notice your real boyfriend-"

"Hey, could you shut up?,"Flynn shouted. "Your voice is so freaking annoying."

She gasped. "Whatever," she flipped her hair. "I hope you've learned your lesson Harley."

I looked at her.

"If you wanna keep them, you gotta give them what they want." She walked away.

Danny walked over to me and put his hand on my back. "Harley, I'm sorry-"

"Get away from me!," I shook his hand off.

"But I really like you."

"Bull..I should've bought the gun."

"I didn't mean for it to be like th-"

"Go..away."

"But Har-

"Dude. She said go,"Flynn looked at him,"So go."

He slowly back off and then start walking away.

I looked at him. "Danny,"I wiped my cheek.

He looked at me.

"May didn't rat you out. So if you tell anyone about her test, I'll remember to buy bullets."

"What?"

"I'm gonna kill you, dumbass."

He furrowed his brows and then walked off.

Flynn looked down at me. He put his hands my cheek. "Are you okay?"

I grabbed his wrists and removed his hands from my face. "You stopped me."

"Of course I did. I don't want you to get yourself suspended-"

"Oh my- Flynn, back off for once please. Leave me alone. You're so...irritating. "

"Harley-"

"I'm not your puppet..or your puppy or whatever. I don't want you around me. You need to leave me alone. Everyone needs to leave me alone." I started walking away.

"Don't worry, Flynn,"May sighed. "She's just..really upset."