The Reasons Why I'm A Fail... (YAY)

"What the hell do you think you're doing!?" He repeated, sounding extremely pissed off.

The tone of his voice didn't appeal to me."Trying to find you, what do you think?" I snapped back, spinning around to glare at him.

When my eyes fell on him, the force of my glare reduced until it was nothing. He didn't have his usual expression of irritation or anger on his face, instead, he looked desperate and...maybe even scared.

"You okay?" I asked him.

He snorted."I have a stupid blonde kid running after me and forcing me to talk about myself everyday, do you think I'm okay?"

Before I could react to his extremely offensive and stereotypical comment, he reached forward and grabbed my hand.

"Get out of here."

He started walking, doing his best to drag me along with him.

I didn't budge, my eyes were fixed on his colorful arm and how rough his palm felt against my elbow. Rough and warm, very warm.

Letting go of my arm, he walked around me and began pushing me forward. I realized how much stronger he was than I thought he was when he managed to propel my body forwards slightly.

I wasn't lightweight.

"Why're you pushing me?" I demanded, folding my sleeves and readying myself for a wrestling match if that's what it took to stay in the park and find out why Ethan was so scared.

He grunted."Because I want you out of here."

"But why?"

I heard him groan."How heavy are you? Do you spend all your time eating? You're so fucking heavy for a fucking kid!" He pushed me harder, speeding us up.

Although he had every right to complain because I wasn't exactly feather-light, I decided to react like a proper lady to his accusation."I don't spend all my time eating!"

"Do you spend all your time stuffing heavy rocks into your stomach then?"

"I don't. That's really gross, and I'm only as heavy as the next teenager." I yelled.

Unfortunately for me that very moment, a girl, probably not much older than me, walked past me with her stomach sticking out, she was looking as pregnant as a pregnant human can.

She gave me the evil eye.

"Does it matter? Can you please walk yourself out of the park so I don't have to escort you?" He yelled back.

"No."

Another groan."Why not? And can you stop weighing like a sack of potatoes?"

I dug my heels into the ground and stilled my body. Ethan tried to push me harder before giving up and walking around to glare at me.

"Will you get out?"

"Why?"

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair in a classical action-movie-star way.

Admittedly, he looked kinda hot doing that, in a scary-gangster way.

"Can you wait in the cafe? I have something to take care of, I'll be there in a few minutes." The frustration on his face increased by the moment.

"What's your definition of few minutes?" I asked him, infuriating him further.

"Five minutes, just go. I'll be there, don't test my patience kid." He looked ready to punch me. His fists were clenched so tightly that his nerves were showing.