I heard Brad giggle and I smiled at him. "What?" I asked. "That's a lot of kisses." Brad said and I nodded. "I always have to send more kisses than you." I said and Brad giggled. "How about we make it a tradition that we start off with 2 kisses and every time we send a text we have to add one more kiss?" Brad asked and I nodded. "Sounds like a good idea." I said and Brad kissed my cheek.

I looked back at the menu and decided on a lasagne in the end,  I ordered my food and then everyone else did. I gave my menu to the waiter and he walked away. "So, who's excited for tomorrow?" Joe asked. "Me!" The boys all said and then they laughed together, I scrolled through my social media on my phone for a bit. I feel a bit awkward being here, this meal has nothing to do with me so I just need to let the boys talk about things. I saw a couple of nice posts about me and Brad and then I saw the hate, I sighed and switched my phone off. I put it on the table and took a sip of my drink, why do people have to be horrible? Surely if you don't like someone then you would keep out of their way and leave them alone? Someone always has to ruin everything though... I realised that I was playing with the straw in the cup so I sat back on my chair and looked around the room, I saw a couple and their baby. They looked adorable together and I want that to be me and Brad one day, I would love children. I carried on looking around and saw quite a few couples in here, they were obviously on dates or something because they all seem to be having such a good time. I bet it's amazing having a boyfriend that doesn't have to leave you everyday to go on tour? I do love Brad but it does get a bit annoying and upsetting sometimes.

"You ok?" Brad asked, he snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked over to him. "Yeah." I said and he smiled. "Sorry." Brad said and I looked confused. "What for?" I asked. "I'm leaving you out of the conversation." Brad said and I smiled. "It's fine, I'm not meant to be in the conversation. I'm not even really meant to be here..." I said. "I want you to be here, there is no point leaving you at the apartment if you can come." Brad said and I nodded. " I know but I just feel like I don't need to be here." I said. "But I want you here." Brad said and I nodded. "I can't wait for tonight." Brad said. "Why?" I asked. "Because it's just going to be me and you." Brad said and I smiled. "It's always just me and you at night, why is tonight any different?" I asked. "I dunno, I just feel like we are going to have a nice night." Brad said and I blushed a bit, he giggled and kissed my cheek. "Evie." Connor said and I looked up at him. "Yeah?" I asked. "Are you ok?" He asked and I nodded. "Ok." He said and I looked confused. "Why ask?" I asked. "You just seem a bit upset." Connor said. "I'm not upset." I said, Connor nodded and carried on talking with Tris. "Well that was random." I said and Brad held my hand. "I think he is just checking that things are ok between me and you, he doesn't want the same thing to happen to us that happened with him and Alisha." Brad said and I nodded. "I really feel sorry for him." I said. "He will find the right girl one day, but I already know that I have found the right girl for me..." Brad said and pecked my nose, I giggled and then I smelt food coming over. I looked up to see plates being put down on the table.

We tucked into our food and it was really nice, Brad got a burger and as usual he was eating messy. But I don't mind when he does that, he is still cute. He took a few bites of his burger and then put it back down on his plate, I smiled at him and wiped the sauce off of his mouth with a napkin. "Thanks." He said and I kissed his cheek. "No problem." I said and he smiled, we carried on eating the rest of our meals and by the time we were all finished we were all stuffed but we all really wanted pudding. "That was really nice and I really want pudding but I'm full up!" James said and we all nodded. "I will share an ice cream with you?" Brad asked. "But I am full up!" I said and Brad laughed. "I'm sure you will have a bit of space once it comes, we have to wait a bit for it anyway and I think the other boys are getting pudding as well." Brad said. "Ok..." I said and Brad kissed my cheek.

The waiter took our plates away and then refilled our drinks. "You sure you don't wanna drink?" I asked Brad. "I'm sure!" Brad said and he laughed. "Sorry..." I said and Brad lifted my chin up. "Don't worry about it, I know you just want me to have fun but I have 2 concerts tomorrow." Brad said. "I know but I don't want you to feel like you can't drink and have fun because of me." I said and Brad held my hand. "That's not the reason why I'm not drinking. Tris will regret it tomorrow morning." Brad said and I nodded. We ordered our deserts and all the boys got their own puddings apart from me and Brad, we are still going to share an ice cream. "What flavour do you want?" Brad asked me. "Vanilla?" I asked. "Chocolate?" Brad asked and I smiled. "Get both?" I said and Brad nodded, he ordered and the waiter took the menus again before walking away.

"Thank you for this Joe!" Tris said, he was a bit drunk, Joe laughed and then smiled. "No problem mate, you might wanna slow down on the drinks though. It's not going to agree with you tomorrow and we have 2 shows to play..." Joe explained. "I know! I will be fine..." Tris slurred and James laughed, Connor was just dazed off in his own world. He is probably thinking about Alisha, I do feel sorry for him but he can do better. He deserves better anyway and I know that he will meet the right girl soon, I just know it.

Our pudding came shortly after and we now all have a bit of space to eat it, Brad fed me my scoops of ice cream because there was only one spoon but I quite liked it. I fed him his ice cream and then once we were done I felt like I couldn't move because I was so full up! "I'm stuffed!" Brad said. "Same!" I replied and we both laughed. "Do you want me to piggy back you home?" Brad asked. "You'll be sick!" I said. "No I won't, I'm sure your little legs are tired and want a piggy back home..." Brad said and winked. "If you want..." I said and Brad pulled me into a hug. "I will make it really fun." Brad said and I giggled.

Joe paid for the boys meals and Brad paid for mine after talking to Joe about it, I still asked to pay for mine again but Brad refused as usual... He then actually did piggy back me home. "I thought you were joking!" I said while we was walking with me on his back. "Nope, I was serious." Brad said and I laughed, we eventually got back to the apartment. We said goodnight to everyone and walked off to our room, Brad put me down on my back on the bed and I giggled. He took my shoes off for me and then took his shoes off, we put our phones on charge and got changed into our pjs before laying back on the bed. Brad closed the curtains and laid down next to me. "I love you." I said and his lips collided with mine, we kissed for a while and then he pulled away. "I have been wanting to do that all night..." Brad said and winked at me, I smiled and kissed him back a bit. "Well now you have." I said as we both got into bed.

"I am going to miss you tomorrow." Brad said and hugged me. "I will miss you too but it's not forever, we will see each other in the evening." I said and Brad nodded as he rested his forehead against mine "I know but it's still 10 hours without you near me." Brad said and I kissed his cheek. "You can text me and we can send kisses to each other like we discussed in the restaurant!" I said and Brad laughed. "Yeah, that will be cute." Brad said and I nodded. "What are you going to do tomorrow?" Brad asked. "Sit by myself in this room watching films." I said and Brad ran his hand along my cheek. "I'm sorry." Brad said and I kissed him. "Stop being sorry! It's you job and I'm proud of you! As long as you enjoy your job than that's great! I don't want to get into an argument about this again because the last time this happened I apparently fell down the stairs..."I said. "You still don't remember falling down the stairs?" Brad asked and held my necklace charms. "Nope." I replied and Brad smiled. "I can't wait until we can add another charm to this." Brad said and I kissed his forehead. "Do you want a dog charm next or a baby charm?" I asked. "Probably a dog first, I think we are a bit young for kids at the moment and I want to wait until after we are married." Brad said and winked, I blushed a little and Brad giggled. "Don't be embarrassed baby." He said and kissed me, I smiled and kissed him back.

"I think we should go to sleep now, you have a big day tomorrow." I said and Brad smiled. "But I'm happy taking to you." Brad said. "I'm happy talking to you as well but if you stay up much later then you aren't going to want to get up in the morning." I explained. "I'm not going to want to get up in the morning anyway." Brad said and I sighed. "You know what I mean." I said and Brad giggled. "I know, I'm only joking with you." Brad said and pecked my nose, he switched the bedside lamp off and the room went dark. I felt his arms tighten around me and a smile crept on to my face. "I love you." Brad said and kissed the top of my head. "I love you too." I said and kissed his nose. "Goodnight babe." He said and squeezed me a bit tighter. "Night." I said and then I feel asleep quite quickly.