Sabo

"Nonononono......I can't lose again!" Luffy exclaimed in an angry tone and puffed out his cheeks.

"Just admit it Lu, I'm the Queen of video games." I spoke proudly, as I defeated Luffy for the tenth time on Grand Theft Auto.

"Pfffttt.....you just got lucky." He tilted his head and folded his arms.

"Yea...ten times in a row. Whatever you say." I replied sarcastically.

We stayed silent for a few seconds, until Luffy tossed the controller over to me and asked for another round.

"Imma beat yo ass for the eleventh time." I grabbed the controller and loaded the next level.

"We'll see about that." Luffy smirked mischievously.

I just shrugged and began playing, eager to win.

My fingers pressing on the buttons furiously, eyes glued to the screen. Just a little more....I'm so close....

As I was about to hit the final button for the ultimate win, I felt hands on my waist. Long fingers rubbing my sides back and forth. I couldn't focus anymore. No....I can't lose like this...

I bursted out laughing and the controller fell out of my hands as Luffy continued tickling me.

"YOU CHEATER! AHAHAAH.....STOP....I CAN'T BREATHE" I fell on the couch with Luffy on top of me, still torturing me.

"Nope. Not until you say it." He replied nonchalantly.

"FINE FINE....YOU WIN." I yelled in defeat.

Luffy let go of my waist and I clutched my stomach, trying to regain my breath. I rubbed the corners of my eyes as tears were rolling down my cheeks due to laughing so hard.

"You little bastard." I spoke still panting.

"Shishishishi." He just laughed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"You guys seem to be having fun." A voice echoed from behind us.

I turned around and instantaneously blushed as I saw him. The familiar blonde hair, mesmerizing onyx eyes and that signature breathtaking smirk of his.

I smiled shyly, nodding my head.

"Why don't you join us, Sabo?" Luffy asked cheerfully.

As he was about to respond, my bad luck striked and my phone rang loudly.  Apologizing, I took out my phone and saw that caller ID was...my mother. I sighed loudly before hanging up and packing my stuff.

"Whaaat? Already leaving Y/N?" Luffy pouted and fake cried.

"Yea, my mom wants be to be home for dinner. Something about my uncle visiting." I explained while putting on my shoe.

"You're welcome to sleep over. Your mom's cool with that." Sabo suggested and various thoughts rattled through my head.

Shaking my head to get rid of these thoughts, I replied not looking directly at him. "I need to be respectful towards my relatives blah blah."

"Hahahaha.....true true. Well, have a good day then Y/N." His laughter filled my ears like a melody.

"You too, Sabo." I turned to leave, but felt arms wrap around my waist tightly.

A blush crept on my face, and I turned around to see Luffy hugging me instead.

"I'll miss you, Y/N." He spoke casually.

"I'm going to see you in school Lu." I smiled and ruffled his hair, opening the front door.

He unwrapped his arms and waved his hands, Sabo following his actions with yet an irritated expression on his face.