Luffy (Part 1)

Requested by: @chopper4682
~~~~~~~~~
"Bella! Come on! You will be late to school." My mom's voice echoed throughout the entire house.

"Okay okay, I'll be down in a minute." I yelled back, staring at my reflection in the mirror.

I was wearing a pair of black, skinny leather jeans and a tight, white crop top, showing off my belly button piercing. My long, thick, black hair was straightened and my yellow highlights were curled. I applied some foundation, concealer, eyeliner, mascara, which made my amethyst eyes pop and lip gloss to complete the look. I sprayed my favourite perfume, put on my black converse, slid over my back pack on one shoulder and hurried downstairs.

"You're late! Again." My mother tossed an apple towards me, knowing that I won't have time to sit down and eat a proper breakfast meal, as she yelled again, for the millionth time, on how I'm always late to school.

"I'm out the door." Grabbing my keys off the counter, I hurried out and into my stunning, cherry red ferrari.

I placed the key into the ignition and instantly played primadona girl on the way to school. I tapped my fingers on the steering wheel and nodded my head, humming to my favourite song.

The ride to school took me about 20 minutes. Once I reached it, I parked my car in the parking lot and checked myself in my mirror to make sure I look good. Turning off the engine, I carried my back pack and headed towards the annoying hell hole. Now don't get me wrong, I know education is important and all, and yes I do get straight A's, but, I'll continue being a model anyway, so it doesn't matter. Also, my parents are really rich, I don't have to worry about anything.

I pushed the gates to the school open and walked through, instantly everyone started greeting me. I tried pushing my way through the crowd as I waved, smiling, and reached towards my locker where my bestfriend, Nami, was waiting for me.

"These people are so fake." I breathed out in annoyance and irritation.

"Come on Bella, they're just your fans. Don't forget that you're a popular model in town." Nami tried calming me down, but it obviously didn't work.

I shut my locker harshly and turned to face her, "all they care about is my so called fame and money. Why can't I just meet someone as genuine as you."

"Awh, thanks bestie. Now lets get moving, were already 15 minutes late for maths." Nami swinged her arm on my shoulder and pulled me with her towards the boring lesson.

As were about to enter I stopped Nami from knocking.

"What's wrong Bella?" Her voice held concern and she had a confused look on her face.

"How do I look? Is my hair and make up nice? Do I look like I'm trying too hard or do I lo-" Nami's hands went over my mouth to stop me from rambling.

"Bella, you look great. Honestly, I don't know what you find attractive in that raven haired boy anyway. Many hot boys and girls are dying for your attention." I shrugged my shoulders and looked down, lowering my voice.

"Don't you get it Nami? That's why I like him. He's different. He doesn't follow me around school begging to be my friend nor wants to sleep with me for my looks. He's just friendly and nice. I honestly find him more attractive than Bellamy, the 'dumb popular for no reason' guy." I looked back at Nami, waiting for her responce.