Grabbing my black side bag I made my way downstairs to find Aaliyah and a bulky black man in a sharp black suit patently waiting for me. Once Aaliyah spotted me she started to look me up and down playfully and snap her hands in a zig zag fashion. 

                 "Girl, look at you! Looking like you looking." she said making me laugh as I was now standing in front of her and the guy she was with. 

                  "You crazy. But, who is this? Hi I'm Unique." I told him outreaching my hand for him to shake. 

                     "Hello Ms. Micheals, My name is Davis and I will be your driver today." he said. After he called me Ms. Micheals the rest of what he said went threw one ear and out the other. 

                     "Ms.Micheals, I'm no-"

                    "So Davis you ready to go?" Aaliyah asked interrupting what I was about to say. I threw her a look and she wiggled her eyebrows giving me a goofy look that had me shaking my head at her. 

                      "Your right Ms.Aaliyah. This is for you Ms.Micheals. " he said handing me a note. I took the note and keep reading the sentence trying to make since of what it meant. I like my woman with no socks and Panties :). Is what it read? I showed Aaliyah the note and she just started laughing. 

                            "Just follow me woman." she said as she grabbed my wrist and lead me to a black hummer that sat on twenty-two inch rims. What was up with Ka'Jai and hummer's. I think he had a secret obsession with them. The driver Davis opened the door for Aaliyah and I and we got in. 

                                 Once we were seated in the hummer there was a note tapped to the back of the driver's seat. I untapped the note and read it. During this journey only smiles are welcomed and apPreciated. I no longer knew what Ka'Jai's clues meant but seeing as he had a certain letter in each note bold meant he was sending a message. 

                                 "On to our first destination." Davis said as he pulled out of Ka'Jai's driveway and made his way on to the main street.

                                "So what is Ka'Jai up to?" I asked looking at Aaliyah suspiciously. 

                               "Hey how you doing? My name is Bennett and I'm not in it. Your just going to have to wait and see for yourself." she said reaching in to her purse, pulling out her iPod and plugging her earphones in ignoring me. Just rude I tell you.