Thug Love (4)

Go back to chapter one of the story. Thug Love (1) I've changed Kai'Jai's character photo. The picture on the side is Jordan. 

Thug Love (4)

I awoke in my brother's room with a earth shattering headache. I found myself snuggling up in his warm covers that were wrapped nicely around me. It felt good to finally sleep in a bed after many years on the sofa. 

I looked down at the floor and saw Jordan wrapped in a blanket. I felt bad that he had to sleep on that uncomfortable floor. 

I pulled the covers from me and got up slowly tip toeing towards him. I lightly shook him and he didn't stir. This boy could sleep through an earthquake if he wanted to. 

"Jordan?" I whispered in a raspy sleepy voice. 

"Hmm," he groaned as he moved away from me and wrapped himself in the blanket more. 

"Jordan," I repeated his name again. He yawned and stretched out his arms and slowly opened his eyes looking at me. 

"Wassup? What's wrong?" he asked wiping the crust from his eyes and slowly sitting up. 

"Nothing's wrong. But why were you sleeping on the floor. I didn't mean to take your bed." I said as we sat side by side leaning against his bed. 

"You good. You looked like you were finally sleeping well besides sleeping on that goddamn couch." he said as we chuckled. 

"Yeah, you right about that. But thank you for what you did." I said as I quickly hugged him and then let go. 

"You don't need to thank me. You are my sister and I don't want to see you hurt." he said sincerely. 

"But why Jordan? Why do they hate me so much? I didn't mean to do what I did. I'm sorry." I croaked out as light tears slipped from my eyes. 

"Hey you didn't do anything." he said wrapping his arm around my shoulder in a brotherly manner. "There's no denying that mom's a hoe. Even I know that. But I was close to my dad and I thought it was you that trashed our relation but it wasn't you it was mom. And I'm sorry that I let mom and Lauren treat you like that. Can you please forgive me?" he asked pleading with his eyes. 

I shook my head yes as we shared a brief hug. "We better get back to sleep. We have school in the morning." I told as I climbed back in his bed getting underneath the covers.